Best Go-Go Performance Show at NEP

StoneSoup

I went to Angelwitch last May and though I don't recall the details described in your post, I liked the show.

Unfortunately, apart from dancing angels, they had a witch there who attacked me. An older woman, ugly and obnoxious. First she started bothering me while I was still sitting alone, asking me to pay barfine or buy a ladydrink. I chased her off.

Later, I was sitting with a lady having a great time, she came by again and started hassling me again. I asked for mamasan and explained to her that if the witch even looks at me again this is my last time in Angelwitch.

When the conversation with mamasan was over, the girl who was sitting with me gave me a dissaproving look and said, "jai yen-yen." I thought to myself, fuck you too, paid up and left.

The best Go-Go performance show at NEP......just got better!

Imaginatively choreographhed and performed with enthusiasm the Angelwitch show was always fun but seemed to lack something - nastiness. Well, with the addition last week of three or four former Hollywood feature dancers the Angelwitch show has just moved up a notch in that aspect. These girls dance (no oil or suds) to slow songs, usually in pairs. They know how to play to the audience and dance really well. Their CFM attitude is a nice balance to the smiling playfulness displayed by some of the girls in other sections of the show.

Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Regards,

Khon_Ken

This probably old news by now, but the lesbian shows are back on the third floor. The odd thing is that they where G-Stings. In other words, it is still bottoms on everywhere but Bottoms Up.

From your post it sounds as though Angelwitch also has lesbian shows now? "These girls dance (no oil or suds) to slow songs, usually in pairs."

It sounds as though Nana is staring to return to its old self...

Good post StoneSoup, this is one bar that I plan to take in this saturday night! Though I am concerned about Ib13's assertion that it was difficult to barfine the girls!!! Oh well, there are other bars!

Taipan

Then comes "showtime" - set #1 is a bevy of very lithe dancers, coated in oil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two of the goddess's that do this,are they twins as they're almost identical in appearance?

Archived