cambodia announcement on cnn

I don't know, may be your knowledge is more than three yrs old. I didn't see any ladies or girls chained to a bed. I go to places, where I do not expect things like this.

The ladies in Kin Svay were khmer, approx. 20 - 25 yrs. old (majority 25 yrs.), sitting on motorbikes in front of the houses or running to the car (not chained!). Kin Svay is a well known place, where locals hang out at the week-ends. What I know, you will rarely see any "barangs" there.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• [color:blue]"First the definition. "A4A" = "Adults For Adults". My own invention which excludes paedo-tourism.

Responsible folks who travel to exotic lands to meet the local adults and screw them for a fair price."color=blue>

LOL, very good one smile.gif According to this definition, I am a confessed "A4Aer".

May be to add: And treat them good.

Guest lazyphil

<<All brothels locked . Visitors can go in, but brothel will be double locked as soon as you are in>>

This sounds very scarey for ALL concerned

>I don't know, may be your knowledge is more than three yrs old. <

so far i am still able to read my passport, and that says that i was three years ago in cambodia.

>I didn't see any ladies or girls chained to a bed. <

reality is rarely like the movies. fear is often enough of a chain.

>Up to you. I can no longer be bothered to address your agendas. <

don't get me wrong here, i don't accuse you of anything.

but, when ever people talk about pedos, everybody is in absolute agreement, everybody hates them.

but the topic of indentured prostitution? why is there no statement in the boardrules condemning indentured prostititution? that topic is so often circumvented that sometimes i really have to wonder.

i look at the boardrules, and there is nothing about indentured prostitution. childprostitution, drugs, politics, flaming, but what about indentured prostitution?

the selling of women and children is very real, and many places enjoyed by boardmembers in countries like cambodia are living from that system.

you don't wanna adress my "agendas"? fine, but when do i see a proper statement of the moderators of this board concerning indentured prostitution? i haven't seen that so far. i have only seen personal opinions, but nothing in the boardrules.

why?

>reality is rarely like the movies. fear is often enough of a chain. <

I have to second Fly on this point. I heard that when the girls first arrive at the brothel they usually are 'tamed' by being tortured (kicked, raped, whatever the pimps could think of.) That creates fear for escaping to the girls. They are also threathened to be killed if they don't behave well and be nice to customers. All of these are done so there are no need for chains !

I'm sure you all have heard this line of the story?????

Or some of you are THAT naive or just don't want to SEE the reality??????

almost all hotels have" massageparlors " now, that means girls available to come to your room. Usual fee is 5 usd which goes to the pockets of the hotelowner I assume. Once you are in your room you have to negotiate with the girl, usuallly 10 usd for ST treatment. A talk with them is more than interesting. Around the Monivong area, girls are in the brothels of 63rd street and leave for the hotels when dark. Prostitution is really big business. Interesting to compare is the article in the Cambodian Daily about salaries in Cambodia...(Friday Aug 9th issue)

Archived