What happened to Cleo Odzer

Hy All

A few year I stumbled about the book author Cleo Odzer which was from the US - she wrote a book about the Bangkok Nightlife and the life of the Bargirls.

Now I´ve heard that she died.

Does anyone have infos what actually happend

any Info appreciated

Thanks

cool.gif" border="0 TSDOUBLE2 cool.gif" border="0

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I thought that the book was quite an insight into the BKK Scene which I didn´t know very well at this time.

I bought it direct from her and have one signed by her. A few weeks ago I heard that she died on a drug overdose while living in Goa - India so I wanted to know what realy happend

bye

cool.gif" border="0 TSDOULBLE cool.gif" border="0

[ June 25, 2001: Message edited by: TSDOUBLE2 ]

TS,

You piqued my interest. I, too, purchased the book and was very disappointed. It had some interesting insights but there was far too much mooning over stupid sh*t. It appears that whatever college issued her PhD will issue one to anybody.

I searched as much as I could on the Internet but could find nothing about her death. Her web site says nothing but I couldn't tell when it had been last updated.

Perhaps an ugly rumor?

PhordPhan

Pathetic lecher, bon vivant and

all-around nice guy.

laugh.gif" border="0

Well, I too was a bit curious about what the net would turn up. I was not surprised to find her, unique name, listed on http://www.switchboard.com/ as living in NYC, telephone number and e-mail address. Perhaps someone wants to go to the trouble of giving her a call or dropping her an e-mail to see if the rumor is true.

Scum Baggio, I'm on IE and can't get into the site you listed. I would like to know if it is true or not about her. I thought she had moved from Goa to NYC.

Cheers!

Originally posted by Sombat:

"I'm on IE and can't get into the site you listed."

True, it doesn't work for some reason. So go to Google, type in "Cleo Odzer died" and one of the sites to come up will be the one by "palacenewz.com" (look at the URL below the quote). Click on that.

Originally posted by Sombat:

"I'm on IE and can't get into the site you listed."

True, it doesn't work for some reason. So go to Google, type in "Cleo Odzer died" and one of the sites to come up will be the one by "palacenewz.com". Click on that.

[ June 26, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

I read the book 'Patpong Sisters' quite a few years ago, and I thought it was awful.

When I got to the part where she kept loading us down with her emotions over some Patpong tout who just wanted a farang shag, I really did want to give her a good kick up the arse.

Archived