The most stunning creature I've ever seen.

steffi

Well, I don't exactly frequent these places all that much but recently my friend has been taking me out to Nana and Soi 33 places. Anyway last Saturday I spent about 1 hour sitting in Angelwitch bar in Nana and whilst there are a mixture of all sorts in there there's this one girl who is simply spectactular in all proportions. I do not wish to give away her identity but to me, she is considerably more stunning that her collegues. She has long black hair, skin that is flawless with no marks, tatoos etc, Petitie with what look to be very firm breasts in correct proportion to the rest of her gorgeous body. She sat chatting with me for a while and told me her name was ### and after I told her I was married to a Thai already she laughed and moved on but I still couldn't keep my eyes off her. I sat and watched a guy in his late fortys wai her for twenty seconds whilst she was dancing on stage as he was leaving the place.

Make no mistake this woman face is remarkable. She doesn't smile when dancing she just looks very calm and peaceful but this woman is hard. You can see that when she's chatting with somebody walking in and then he turns around and then you catch a glimpse of a her face whilst he's not looking. It's as if she's planning something.

She is absolutely remarkable in my opinion.

{Moderator's Note: Changed a few characters to # -- too easy to guess, but cheers Steffi, for not posting a whole name. Good man.}

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"She doesn't smile when dancing she just looks very calm and peaceful but this woman is hard. You can see that when she's chatting with somebody walking in and then he turns around and then you catch a glimpse of a her face whilst he's not looking"

Yes, I've seen this a few times, and it never fails to make me shiver. A couple of years ago in Misty's Pattaya I had chatted to a girl a bit and planned to go back for her the next night. When I got there she was sitting with another guy, facing away from him, his arms wrapped around her. The vicious look on her face was unnerving. Suddenly he and his friends got up to leave (he hadn't fined her) and I just managed to get out the door before they did. There was nothing in his manner that suggested he had behaved badly towards her, on the contrary she was all smiles face to face.

The most important thing I've learned about gogo BGs is to be ruthless in the initial selection process. Always be prepared to move on. There are worse things than going back to your hotel alone.

BTW mirrors can be useful.

If she is the one I am thinking of, she came on all demure and claimed to speak no English... ten minutes later she forgot herself and even admitted to working in Patpong before! BTW, nice variety of outfits in the Angelwitch but watch out for the gals covering up their upper arms and shoulders - it hides the AIDS lessions!

Archived