The most stunning creature I've ever seen.

steffi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw your post before it was edited, so I am pretty certain I know who you mean.

Been there. Very cute, but she does have a mean streak to her. One of the girls my little head has liked the most, and my big head the least.

Funny thing is, that I had on a previous visit had an even prettier girl from Playskool. When I barfined the AW girl, she suggested we go visit some of her friends in other bars. She suggested Playskool. I asked who she knew there. I guess I don't have to tell you who it was...

I'm also confused---For the last year and a half, I've assumed that KS stood for "Khun Sanuk," but now I come to find that it actually stands for "Kaposi's Sarcoma." This is a pretty disturbing development.

Well, I have tried a threesome a couple of times, and they just don't work for me. Actually, I didn't even see the Playskool girl on that trip. I did talk briefly with her on the phone, but decided against meeting up with her. I hadn't seen her for a year, and I have not had much luck previously going back to meet "old dates". I was worried what difference a year could make, and it sort of destroys the memory of the first time if the second time is not as good.

But you know what? That's how the two girls met. One guy barfined both, so they met in bed so to speak...

As for the bed stuff you ask about... different strokes for different folks, but since you asked... I enjoyed the AW girl most at night simply because she just fit perfectly where it matters most and she was very much into kissing with that sweet mouth of hers. I would rate the Playskool girl higher in looks any day, but she kept more distance, i.e. didn't like kissing, and was not much into cuddling at night. But she was acommodating in other ways, e.g. she had great fun posing while I took lots of photos. She was also so much more fun to be with and one I could have been tempted to take on a longer trip somewhere if I had more time.

Archived