Thai music

check_bin_krap

I agree with what you say but then some people cannot bear to listen to morlam for ten minutes, mai khao jai. Just as well we don't all like the same things. Pop singers I like are Tata Young and Beau Sunnita and groups Loso and Bazoo, but I hardly ever listen to them as I like the country music so much it seems like a waste of time to have anything else on. I really cannot consider thai pop or rock as 'thai music', it's western music with a thai flavour-peter

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also love Carabao. A friend just got back from Thailand and saw them in Khon Kaen in April. I had two tapes both of which have gone missing.

I'll have to wait to go back to Thailand to buy more as most Thai stores here only stock Thai pop and country songs.

I keep trying to find a site that has the lyrics in Roman letters. In particular I want to learn Luang Phor Koon.

Do you know of any sites?

Silly Fools latest cd "Juicy" kicks ass. The true test of whether you really like thai music is if you still listen to it once back in Farang land. I'm still listening to Juicy as much as I listen to Zappa.

Archived