Pub Quizzes?

quote:

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

Long Gun, Coquete

Don't forget the Quiz tomorrow night. Liverpool Jim is your man - he'll meet you upstairs at 7.30pm

Check! See you there. Looking forward to it but likely to be of very limited value to the team - I think any strengths I might have in this sort of nonsense are cancelled out by your own interests, Phil.

Have they ever run a music quiz anywhere in Bangkok?

Come on you Plaza!

LG

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're a pub quiz afficionado, try Pattaya. One on just about every night of the week.

Monday: Pig and Whistle Soi7 9pm. Free supper Jackpot prize up to 10,000 baht

Tuesday: Bowling Club 1,000 baht?

Wednesday: regular inter bar quiz 8.30(see Pattaya Mail)

Thursday: Pig and Whistle Soi 7 9pm. Free supper. 1,000 baht for winners. Shenanigans too??

Sunday: regular inter bar quiz 8.30 (see Pattaya Mail)

Oooooh.. and folks say we don't live on the razor's edge of excitement down here! 10,000 women waiting to be rooted, while 100 grown men ponder "Which is the largest island in the South China Sea"

I love it!

quote:

Originally posted by Bembaman:

The Londoner have just got into the Quiz scene and there is a rock quiz coming up soon. I will post details tomorrow when i have got my work diary in front of me.

Bembaman, are you up for this, whenever it is? Phil?? Anyone else???

LG

The Londoner rock quiz is Tuesday 17th. Maximim 6 in a team and B100/head. This is a 'special' sponsored by the British Chamber of Commerce, but there is a regular monthly one at the month end. I will confirm the date later.

I am already committed to a team from work on the rock quiz, but would like to do a Bulls Head one sometime.

quote:

Originally posted by Bembaman:

The Londoner rock quiz is Tuesday 17th. Maximim 6 in a team and B100/head. This is a 'special' sponsored by the British Chamber of Commerce, but there is a regular monthly one at the month end. I will confirm the date later.

I am already committed to a team from work on the rock quiz, but would like to do a Bulls Head one sometime.

Aaarghh, I'm due to fly out to Java in search of Sanuk on the 17th. I would seriously consider changing my plans for this. How much interest is there in puttig out a board team for this? We blitzed the opposition on the music rounds last night - even the Lloyd-Webber musicals!!

Is the Londoner's end of month quiz a rock quiz or a general one?

Also, has anybody done the Dubliner's weekly quiz??

LG

Archived