2 visits to BKK in 10 days!

Some one on the board (I think it was Rusty but can't remember now) told me that visiting LOS would change my life forever.

I can't say that it has been changed for ever but it has certainly made a major impact on me! I took "Land of Smiles" as an advertising thing same as Malaysia simply Asia etc but it didn't take me long to figure out that LOS not only talks the talk but walks damn well too! Don't you just love those smiles and the sparkling eyes? I do!

I started my first trip with a visit to Eden, I had booked a session on line and called Marc on arrival at the JW Marriott to confirm the appointment time. He introduced me to the 2 girls that he had chosen for me and I had a ball! Literally, no I'm not going into details suffice it to say that the 2 girls and I had a whole lotta fun!

I also visited Angel Witch after reading various posts about it, one thing that did put me off here was there were a handful of very obviously underage girls on the stage. However undaunted I barfined a very nice girl and we had a great night before I departed for Manila.

On my return I visited various of the bars in Nana and barfined another very nice girl, got a superb (pukka!) Thai massage at the Marriott health club and went to see the Soi Dogs perform at Warblers last sunday. Great band and very friendly pub, nice place Santos, just make sure Joe gets rid of those horrendous shoes that he loves so much!

I met a really nice Thai lady working at the hotel and spent a lot of time chatting to her about Thailand in general, every time she smiled I could feel the warmth of her smile flowing from her to me, enchanting is probably the best description for it. She helped me make sense of Thai food and how best to cook different dishes. Following her advice I had the best Thai meal I have ever had. When I checked out of the hotel I went to say goodbye to her and she Wei'd to me, it seemed to be the most natural thing to Wei back, which I did and was rewarded with an even bigger smile!

OK, so I spent 4 nights in BKK, hardly qualifies me as an expert but I have spent the last 20 years visiting more countries in one year than most people will ever visit in a life time and yes - I'm hooked, not on the sex tourist side (but it helps!) but the people I met are simply wonderful. I have to go back again at the beginning of next year and the lady I met at the hotel has promised to show me around BKK. I plan to take her up on her offer.

Taipan

Hi Taipan,

Glad to hear you enjoyed your first visit.

>>>I'm hooked, not on the sex tourist side (but it helps!) but the people I met are simply wonderful.<<<

The Thai people, in lots of posts, do seem to get trashed quite a bit, but in my experiences there, I too found the Thai people to be 'enchanting'. That stands out for me more than the sex. I've always found them to be very genuine, although I'm sure one day I'll have some bad experiences there, given enough time, just like anywhere else.

HT

I'm sure that at some stage you will meet the bad experience you mention, shit happens as they say! Just keep your eyes open and your wallet tight shut!

In the mean time enjoy your self.

Taipan

Archived