She's real!

Stickman

I guess you are right that this diary site is only giving a good Thai girls perspective on life, but then again I thought that this was what GTG's involvement was all about not about wether or not a Thai girl could write in english.

If what you are interested in are sites with indepth analyzis of Thai sanuk life just stick with nanaplaza.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by arroy:

Sorry about that. The URL to her latest entry is:

From there you can go back to the archive. She started about six months ago and there is quite a lot of interesting reading there.

Doesn't "sound" like GTG to me... This one hasn't the same command of English writing... I can still "hear" the Thai accent in her post,,, GTG sounds more fluent.

Also the subject matter is from a similar but slightly diffenent perspective.

But it still is an excellant and informative site for a glimpse into the mind and heart of a "good" Thai girl. Just reading the Jamuary page has already given me a eye-opening perspective about waht my G/F is feeling as I prepare for my move to Bangkok... and I ask her if she will find "US" an apartment. There are so many cultural adjustments we both need to make, if this will work.

Thank for finding and sharing this site... Maybe GTG should contact her and ask if she, too, wants to meet the "BOARD" ...

< I can feel the heat from the flames already shocked.gif" border="0 >

CS

Archived