She's real!

Stickman

You nailed it, I do consider myself a skeptic. That's what philosophy in college can do to a person. For those there, a couple questions:

1. Was there any conversation relating to topics that GTG posts? If so, how well did it sync with positions taken on this board? It is understandble if there were not such conversations due to the short time frame and people wanting to make her feel welcome. I wouldn't expect you guys to show up in judges robes, sit back with your arms folded, and put her on the stand so to speak smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

2. Was word usage peculiar for thai's like using words such as "heck"? If so, any idea how she accumulated these idiosyncrasies?

3. Any speculation on why she wishes her views to be originating from the all encompassing "Good Thai Girl" rather than Nok, Noi, or an anonymous handle you might ordinarily see in a place like bangkokchat or a hotmail address?

My regards!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gadfly , your post that said a premi born at 6 months is a "statisticsl anomoly" is wrong . 1 of my sisters has had 2 premi's of 19 weeks premi ( born after less than 6 months ) & 1 of 21 weeks premi ( again less than 6 months ) , she must be an absolute statistical miracle musn't she?????? I am suprised Guiness book of records are not around . The reason they are not is that this is NOT that un-common . The babies have to stay in hospital till their original due date , thus I have spent many days at the premi ward where these 2 babies were , I met many , many families whose babies were born at less that 6 months . I am no doctor but I know what I have seen . I realise the situation may not be the same in LOS , but to say that some women are "statistical anomilies" is incorrect .

This is a subject close to my heart & feel the record should be clarified. I know some people may quote what they have read or what they have been told , all I know is that I have seen many of these babies , they are tiny , you can see through them , some die , but they exist.

May this be a lesson to some of you (yes to those who shout the most).

Some of the comments on GTG reminds me of Pattaya Lovers, a nice bulletinboard brought down by 1% of *****, a pity for the other 99%.

I am not a native english speaker, travelled a lot and made it a game to guess peoples nationalities on pronounciation and behaviour. That makes you prudent in assumptions and some here have lost all control. Shame over you who got fixated on trying to prove something totally useless anyway.

Those who don't know there are more truths than human beings are not grown up yet (and probably never will)

Just read what GTG has to say, it might enlighten you.

btw Escape Rabbit, I don't believe you are real

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0 (edited to add remark on ER)

[ January 05, 2002: Message edited by: thalenoi ]

Yep , those guys that have the caps lock on & don't realise annoy me too!

Someone has to ask it , to those that saw the "ghost that walks" , how do you rate her?? GTG , how do you rate yourself?? ratings are out of 10 , I mean no offence , so often girls are rated on this board , i see no reason for it to change , I will also send you a photo so you can rate me , but it will turn you off men for life!! I have a face like a torn asshole , I rate -10 on the richter scale . beer curdles at the site of me arriving at a bar , bar owners have asked me to leave as I would scare away the BG's that work there . smile.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by zoot:

GTG , I like your style , I am sorry I ever doubted , but I am a fool . You have a good sense of humour , long shall you live.

Now that we have clarified that you exist I am interested to know more , do you work ? As everyone has said you are obviously well educated , what is your story GTG??? I will send you a photo if your e mail address is in your profile , as soon as I fix my scanner , I spilt beer all over it
crazy.gif" border="0

By the way , 5 is my favourite rating
laugh.gif" border="0
, I really think we should meet up!!
smile.gif" border="0

Of course I work !

My story: nothing new..Born in a middle class fanmily.Got my first degree in Thailand and went to study overseas for acouple of years. My English had been considered good before I went overseas. I've been considering to further my education for a PhD. STOP ME !!

Give me one good reason why I should meet you?

I love it , 1 good reason , well, this will test me , IMHO , I have quite an interesting story , unlike most people I only started working relatively recently , Thais may find it very strange what I did for many years , I will not go into it here , but it makes a good story . But most of all , the 1 reason should be that I don't take ANYTHING seriously , I love a joke , my whole life has been a joke . I am in Antacrctica at the moment so it would take some planning for me to get to LOS anytime soon, so I guess we just keep the inuendo going , I am really glad we have clarified you ARE a GTG! The more the merrier on this board , keep the good posts going . Can I get a photo if I send U 1 ?????

This is sanuk!! Ha Ha Ha laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0I love it!! tongue.gif" border="0

I can't believe the absolute fascination with this. A "good Thai girl" is curious about something outside her usual social experience. So what? That's what the Internet's for, isn't it?

It isn't even so rare. Lots of "good girls" are curious about this scene.. Hell, I was a nice middle-class boy before I started.. wink.gif" border="0

Yet I can see the "I saw GTG" T-shirt industry starting up already..

Like you say mate , it's just internet sanuk , it would not be as fun to meet in person maybe , it's just the net , fun , inuendo , rubbish , if the T shirt comes out I will buy it .Would'nt you ?? Come on 3 shirts at 100B , can't go wrong! smile.gif" border="0

Archived