She's real!

Stickman

To GTG, I was wrong. I hate it soooooo much when a woman proves me wrong.

Seriously though, anyone who accepts at face value anything on the net is fool. I think it is appropriate to question anything and everything on the net, particularly in a forum like this.

Self interest, secret agendas and lobbying are part and parcel of all other information mediums. Why should the Internet be different?

I wonder what reaction "Thai Government Minister", "Police Commissioner" and "Favourite Bar Girl" will receive when they join the forum.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word up!! I want to be #1 in the GTG fan club , can I be president ? Does that entitle me to free drinks ???Whats the matter with ridiculous glorification?? smile.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

Zoot,

Mate from what I can glean you are Aussie, am I right?

Assuming you said yes, well.......

WTF is this "I have a face like a torn asshole " come on mate we say it and spell it "Arsehole" over here.... dont forget yourself mate!.....or did you mean to say "asshole" so GTG could understand you in american english? tongue.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by zoot:

Someone has to ask it , to those that saw the "ghost that walks" , how do you rate her?? GTG , how do you rate yourself?? ratings are out of 10 , I mean no offence , so often girls are rated on this board , i see no reason for it to change , I will also send you a photo so you can rate me , but it will turn you off men for life!!

Should I be offended to this question?

Naaahhh..not this time any way..I'm in a good mood this morning smile.gif" border="0

Well..I would say a 5..maybe laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

One of the reasons I left early was that I would scare people away like you do-Zoot laugh.gif" border="0

Dont' forget to send me your photo !

[ January 05, 2002: Message edited by: Good Thai Girl ]

GTG , I like your style , I am sorry I ever doubted , but I am a fool . You have a good sense of humour , long shall you live.

Now that we have clarified that you exist I am interested to know more , do you work ? As everyone has said you are obviously well educated , what is your story GTG??? I will send you a photo if your e mail address is in your profile , as soon as I fix my scanner , I spilt beer all over it crazy.gif" border="0

By the way , 5 is my favourite rating laugh.gif" border="0 , I really think we should meet up!! smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Straycat:

Yeah, it's me. On the other hand, I don't find pleasure rubbing it in someone's face.

(anyway, no hard feelings -- it's all my treat)

smile.gif" border="0

yeah, i also wouldn't find it very pleasurable if i would have to eat my hat. smile.gif" border="0

please forgive me my moments of triumph smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

Archived