Drunken Falang Louts :(

Fiery Jack

Yup, everybody hates them, even though some of us, at some times during our lives possibly were or are them blush.gif. I've had a couple of not-good experiences recently in Bangkok with these chaps. Usually British, and wearing replica soccer gear, and pissed out of their head no matter what the time of day, they are not much fun. frown.gif

(Apologies to any board members I have just described in detail... blush.giffrown.gif)

For example.... I was in DC10 (if that's what it's still called) in NEP recently. Just having a quiet ten beers. It was early in the evening, so not many other punters about. Then in stride this gang of five or six fat loud charmless assholes, red-faced and rowdy and, yup, they've got the Man. U. shirts on.

They immediately proceed to be incredibly rude and offensive, grabbing the girls' asses and spilling beer all over the shop. They begin, then, to sing "Here we go here we go..."! etc. Nightmare. I leave, silently, with my eyes, apologising to the staff of the bar, apologising for being British.

What do we do about these fuckers? I'm just blowing off here: anyone got any ideas or stories?

Jack wink.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't agree more mate. I have been in same sitch a few times. It would be nice to think they would get the msg when the likes of you and I leave but they're blind to it all. Wearing Man U shirts makes it a little more understandable though, dick'eds.

WHY is it always the English that let the rest of the world down?.I am English and yes i do get drunk and like a laugh with the lads, but even when drunk i would not do what was described above.I don't like drunks (not the homeless wino type) but people who drink too much and then think it is "funny" to chant football and/or abusive rhymes and cause a disturbance. Why are they allowed into the bars in this state in the first place?. Ok i know that it is only a few people out of the thousands of "normal" (controlled may be a better word) that go into bars but as a saying here goes...it only takes one rotten apple to spoil the barrel. Will we be seeing "Bouncers" on the doors of the bars to stop this sort of thing going on?. I hope not. And yes i too would leave with my head hung low in shame if this was to happen in the bar i was in.

I am ashamed to admit that I've behaved in a similar way myself, althought I have never sunk low enough to wear a Man Utd shirt. The occasions when I let myself down tend to be either on my birthday or when I get off the plane and it's that potent mix of jetlag and booze.

Sorry guys

Guest lazyphil

I passed out on the lawn outside the Patong hospital down Soi Sanamyen new year eve 2000 due to somebody not spiking my mekong with enough soda and icelaugh.giflaugh.gif

It seems Thailand has taken over from Spain where these brain less creatures usually gather. They travel in groups as their brains are too small to cope on their own. And they also need to be in numbers when they pick a fight with an old granny or whatever poor victim they might find.

The reputation the English have gotten because of these people harms decent travellers.

Its rather easy to get away from them though, travel outside of tourist spots/countries and you won't find them.

Guest lazyphil

<<The reputation the English have gotten because of these people harms decent travellers>>

Fuck off and remove your head from your asslaugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived