Drunken Falang Louts :(

Fiery Jack

Well my personal beef with the canucks is , I got deported in 72 for reasons that the board does not need to know , enough said there.....although one night in jail , we had a Scot who was pretty funny....oh yeah , back to the love fest...I aint no soccer fan , but when they beat the chinese and that bird flipped her top off at the end.....hubba hubba...I love brit soccer chicks wink.gif

BadathechicksoccerloverBing

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it is only a tiny minority ,most larger louts will not pay the 700 odd Euro flight and sit quietly on a plane for the 11 hour journey ,that is why they will usually end up in places like Ibiza.

My sympathy to those residents.

I have not heard of the thai police having problems with them in pattaya but i heard a good story from my friend who stayed in phuket,where he said the girls in one bar sorted them out with bamboo sticks and the louts could not crawl away quick enough!

I'll let my being a Yank be my excuse plus its not like I was wearing my Asrenal shirt on White Hart Lane or in the middle of downtown Manchester, I figured it was LOS.

People are thinking too much about women than whether or not I'm a Gooner.

Scandinavians seem to be pretty laid back also in LOS. With their reputation for boisterism, I'm surprised more Aussies haven't been mentioned as being rowdies.

When I first went to Pattaya I was actually surprised by the lack of trouble. If it can be described as the "Benedorm of Thailand" then there is certainly less trouble in Pattaya and Bangkok (nightlide areas) than the lado tourist resorts scattered around the Meditteraneon. I suppose this is mainly due to the 'can't pull a bird have a fight mentality'. If you can't get a lady in pattaya, where can you.

Obvioulsy, these dickheads aren't welcome, but I certainly don't think that it is confined to the English. It's just that they make themselves easily recognisable if they are wearing football shirts. It's our national sport and we are proud of our teams. I don't wear my football shirts at night, but do sometimes in the day. I would hate to be deemed as a hooligan because of this.

I have just spent 5 weeks Thailand and probably saw 6 incidents where there was a possiblity of a fight. One was an agressive American, another a German, Two with Arabs, one Scot and one Englishman.

The Lado football hooligans, like the ones decribed in the post are brainless wankers, and I would certainly walk way from the bar ashamed that they were fellow countrymen. But, these types are not confined to the English.

Archived