Sleeping pills - not knock out pills

>If buying Xanax in Thailand i always get the kind in the bubble pack that say Xanax. I have tried the Thai kind and they neither taste the same or act the same IMHO.<

I agree and have tried several different Thai manufactured generic versions. Also, have talked with my favorite Thai pharmacist about the lack of potency of the generics and he agreed some are very inferior. One brand I can recommend is Pharnax which seems about the same to me. Huge difference in price from Xanax though if you buy a bottle of 500. The 1 mg tabs are light blue (not violet) in color and say PML on them.

ST

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Theodorx,

I have tried Xanax and Temazepam in Thailand to try and get past that first night jet lag feeling.

I do genuinely find that half a dozen beers does far better though. I'm not trying to be funny either as I find that even short acting sedatives can leave me feeling dull the next day.

I usually buy Valium in LOS, I just say Valium & out they come, the 10mg ones as well , which are not easy to come by in some countries. I have never asked for Xanax but may give it a try next time, I assume they are cheaper. Sure you end up with a "pill-over" the next day but they are great for flying & witha few drinks you can have a bit of a laugh as long as you know what your doing ( which is hard sometimes) smile.gif

<<One brand I can recommend is Pharnax which seems about the same to me. Huge difference in price from Xanax though if you buy a bottle of 500.>>

Who the heck wants to buy a bottle of 500? A Doctor will at most prescribe about 90 pills which is quite a lot already. Xanax is habit forming and should not be over used.

Archived