I'm Fighting for YOUR Baht !!

zanemay

You may know my signature tag line: "Fight for our future, fight for your baht." I arrived in LOS Tuesday afternoon and am heading for Pattaya today, Friday. While in BKK I have been doing it - fighting for my baht and fighting for your baht.

Not long ago I read a good trip report. The fellow was having a great time in BKK. 2,000 baht to this girl. 2,000 baht to that girl. "Did I come over here to try to pay as little as possible? No I didn't!" he said proudly. I cringed.

Oh I understand. A good-hearted, horny guy who doesn't want any problems. But we don't all come over for two weeks with a budget we would have if we were going to Paris. This is Thailand and things should be cheap.

I'm going to go about this report a bit differently. I'm going to give you the bottom line in baht and then tell the stories:

2 ladies from Thermae - ST - 500 baht + 500 baht

1 Go-Go Girl from Soi Cowboy picked up afterhours at the Grace Hotel - 6 hours - 1,000 baht

2 ladies from Sukhumvit Rd - LT - 600 baht + 600 baht

1 wonderful hair stylist freelancing at the Grace - 1,000 baht long time

My long time girlfriend, Noi - 24 hours - 1,500 baht

Coming to LOS from the US I confront jet lag in the form of a 15 hour time difference. I sleep at all the wrong times. But I had learned something new from the board while in the U.S. That is that the "Coffee Shop" at the Grace Hotel is open long after everything else has closed. I decided I would give it a try this trip. This proved to be a great thing, but...

My first battle was with the new beer bar fines in BKK. The beer bars along Sukumvit road now want 500 baht for a bar fine!! 500 baht for a beer bar!! I rail against it: "Too expensive!" I tell any girl or owner who I talk to. "I will never pay a beer bar fine like that." Some come down (but not enough), some give reasons. Who cares? A girl I am not taking might care. I talked to one yesterday, an ordinary girl in blue jeans, but with num yay (big boobs.) She told me the owner has to pay her, not like the freelancers. Was that some kind of reason for me to pay 500 baht!? Not only that, she said she wants 2,000 baht for a shag. I gagged. "How many times a month do you go with men?" She held up ten fingers. "Any falang who pays that much is mai chlat (not intelligent/ stupid.) But good luck to you. I'm going over to Soi 7."

(If you are a newbie, here are the main BKK places for freelancers in the Sukhumvit Road area: The Beer Garden on Soi 7, Thermae Coffee Shop on Sukhumvit, the sidewalks of Sukhumvit, Angels Disco in the Nana Hotel and the Coffee Shop at the Grace Hotel. People who know other places, so please add to this list.)

On my first night I went to Thermae to look around, to soak up the atmosphere. It was hard to find a seat and I parked myself near some not-so-stunning ladies. I ordered tea. One sad-eyed girl who I had taken about a year and a half ago came over and said she had been "wait for you!" (Ha!!) I told her that I didn't want her right then. I wanted to look around, drink tea, enjoy the ambiance.

The dragon behind me tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to her friend, "She like you." I smiled, they were funny. Some dragon's friend always likes me!

I do have a perverse attraction to some of these senior citizens, but some go too far. Since I was passing the time of day with these two, another one descended on me. The dumpiest, most maternal-looking, round, round lady you can imagine. I thought she worked at Thermae. "Tonigh I want wit you, OK." "No OK," I smiled. "You can do evvyting." "Thank you too much. Mai chai, khap. (No thanks)" I smiled more. She was short and really fat and pushing 50. "I no go with man for long time." I believed that! She showed me how she would suck me. "You can go backside... You can..." and she made a gesture of hitting herself in the face. "Really!?" I said. (My regular GF and I do a little S&M. I love slapping her around while I fuck her or eat her or whatever. She's crazy for it.) "You can go toilet." Oh my God!! "Thank you too much," I said. "Bye, bye khap."

She left and the lady who "like me" came over. She wasn't bad. I got boxed in by her and her friend, the dragon. It was 1:30 AM and closing time was looming. The girls had to close deals. "You take two ladies. 500 baht, 500 baht." Humm?. These two looked like they could suck the chrome off a bumper hitch as we say in the USA. I liked the friend. Nice slender body, passable face. Good spirits all around. If I walked WAY ahead of them going along Sukumvit maybe no one would know we were together. So I took them and they were fun at the hotel. My "bumper hitch" isn't so shiny now. I went "backside" with both of them, too.

After they left I went to sleep for a couple of hours and then took my first trip over to the Grace Hotel. I expected to see nothing but Middle Eastern and African men and fat Thai girls. Not at all, not at all! The place is a paradise at 4:30 in the morning. A lithe stunner started dancing for me. "I work Pat Pong." she said. She was really, really nice too. I didn't think she was hitting on me though, and I knew I wasn't going to be paying Go-Go Dancer rates. That didn't keep me from enjoying the "Private Dancer" show.

One nice girl came over and pointed to four twenty-year olds. "I am mamsan." she said. "You like?" "I don't want pooying aye-you noi (young girls,)" I said. She went back to the girls. But she kept smiling over at me and chiding me. I went to the bar to get a drink and then moved across the room and stood along the wall. She came over. "I think you like young lady," she teased. "How old are you," I asked her. "Old lady!" she said. "32." "I like pooying 32," I said. "Pak wan!" (Sweet mouth.) She was really cute, spoke very good English, and was plagued by insecurities. Too many to list. We liked each other. I REALLY liked her. We were falling together. "I no go with man," she said. "Okay for you," I said.

"...Or...maybe sometimes...if I like." Green light!

I was a mess though. This has happened before. I was falling in love right there in the coffee shop of the Grace Hotel! A most unlikely place. "I like you too much," I said. "Pak wan!" But she could see by the pitiful look on my face that I spoke the truth. "I like you same, same," she confided. "I don't know why. You want come sit down?" I did, and I sat her on my lap. She was insecure about her 115 pounds and sat on the seat between my legs. She didn't want to injure me with her pulchritude. She was insecure about asking for money, "I take care you, you take care me. Up to you." She said. Did she know she was talking to Mr. Fight for Your Baht? Never mind. Neither one of us cared. After awhile Ms. Mamsan waved goodbye to her flock and we departed.

At the hotel things were bad in wonderful kind of way. She worried about everything. I wanted to take her picture. She didn't like photos, but she was okay with it. She kept all her clothes on. Then she worried that I would take her picture while she was asleep. "You think too much!" I said. "I will take care of you. Tomorrow you'll be happy." "I hope so," she said. But this didn't dent her worrying. My lack of condoms upset her. "I don't want pussy anyway," I said. "You just smoke me." "I think when I smoke, you will fuck." "I have no power," I said. "If I smoke, I think you will have power too much!" On and on and on...

"You want to take a shower?" I asked. "Why shower if you no fuck?" Wow! "Maybe I want to touch pussy. Maybe I want to touch ass." She sat still. She was really cute.

"I can't do what you want," she said. "You want me go?" "I want you come here and get in bed." She sat. After another 20 minutes I was getting tired. I just wanted to hug her anyway. Finally I got her fully-clothed-little-self on the bed. She was a good kisser. We liked each other a lot. She unbuttoned her pants for comfort. "I would like you to smoke me," I said. "No fuck." I pulled up her zipper and tried to close the button. She laughed. I nudged her downwards and she gave me some preliminary licks. Then she came back up and kissed me. A lot. I worked on getting her top off. After 10 minutes she took it off. I popped her bra. "Num suay! (nice tits)" "Pak wan!"

Well, pak wan and kissing and a mouthful of dick was really lighting her up. In a little while she took her pants off and then her panties. "I know what you want," she said, and climbed on top of me. She ground my dick outside her pussy. She was dying to fuck. "I don't want pussy," I said and moved her off a bit. I think she got it inside once, but I got it out. I pushed her downtown. She was good, I came and we both were happy. "I'm okay." she said. "Don't worry about me." I wasn't.

In the morning she wanted to go. "I have to work. Not same you." There was something I had missed in the language barrier and the din at the Grace. She worked at Suzy Wong in Soi Cowboy! "But I don't go with man too much." "Yeah, right!" Nevermind. She was an authentic piece of insecure sweetness and I didn't want to be in love anyway. I gave her 1,000 up-to-me baht and she thanked me nicely. She said I could come to her bar, but I said I would not pay a bar fine - maybe I would see her at Grace. "If you have another lady you can make you don't know me." She fretted 'til the end!

The next night I had every intention of going to the Grace to see if she was around. I was going to stop at Thermae for coffee first but was waylaid by two ladies on Sukumvit. I recognized them from I-couldn't remember-where and they told me I had stopped to talk to them the night before and that I said I would come back. "You no comeback! You foget, na?" These two I really liked. One was Chinese Thai with pure white skin, the other was just the right combination of not-too-beautiful with a fun personality. Both were in their late 30's. They were an easy pick.

At the hotel we had a fun photo session. The Chinese-Thai girl had stunningly beautiful breasts - downy white with pink nipples and she wasn't camera shy. I had her do a slow strip while I shot a sequence. The other lady said she was mai suay (not beautiful) and purported to be shy, but she really wanted in on the action too and was soon doing a little posing. We drank beer and laughed and fooled around. When the white girl went to take a shower, the brown girl and I got busy. She sucked my dick and moaned while I explored her ass with my finger. I told her I wanted to fuck her in the ass and she said, "I want!"

The Chinese girl emerged and we fooled around while the brown lady showered. She was not going to be so great for sex, but she was fun. When we all got together things were good. They squeezed and sucked and licked. I got my dick up in the little brown one while the other one got behind me and stroked my ass and balls. It was good, good, good!

And I finally got something I had always wanted with a threesome and never quite pulled off. Both girls SLEPT with me ALL night and I was one happy sandwich. In the morning there was more sex and happy fun. They asked for an extra 100 baht for food. We had agreed on 500 baht each before and now no problem for the extra. Kiss, kiss, kapun ka, kapun ka, bye, bye, khap.

Later in the afternoon I went to shoot some pool on Soi 7 to find my game suffering from neglect. Around 6:00 PM I wandered over to the Beer Garden and as I was going in I spied my Long-Time Number One Girlfriend in Thailand, Noi. Noi who I hadn't told I was in Bangkok. Noi who I was hiding from so I could have some fun on my own. Noi who had little pissy fits because I never gave her enough money when we parted. My love. My shadow. My wet blanket. Not that she isn't fun and not that I don't love her. She's great.

So there we were, approaching each other head on along Soi 7. A showdown. We hug, we kiss. We had had quite a dialogue via email during my US hiatus: "When you come BKK I think I no want to see you," she wrote. "Okay, I think that's a good idea. I would like to go out alone." Now, I asked her if she remembered our email? "Jam mai dai!!" (Can't remember.) She was kidding and shook her head vigorously. She wanted to go with me now. Right now! But I had another plan - I had two nights left. I would enjoy this one on my own and would spend my last day with her. I would have some freedom until then. "I will call you in tomorrow," I said. Here it comes! The Big Pout. "No call me!" "Bye, bye." I said. "Sssssssssss" She stood frozen in the street, mortified, looking like the big, bad falang had just broken her favorite toy. Such a little actress! I walked away.

The next day I received an email: "I was surprised when I see you. You know me. I speak, but I no mean. You can call me? Up to you." Consulting my bullshit interpreter, I got, "You are really a no good falang. But I still love you. Mostly I want to be with you so you will give me the Cheap Charlie money you always give me. Then I can bitch at you, OK?" I emailed back my room number and when to come.

After the melodrama on Soi 7, I slept, cruised through Thermae, slept some more and went to the Grace at about 3:30 AM. It wasn't crowded at all and I was planning to hang out. I ordered a hot tea and got comfortable at the back of the room where I could watch the action. In a minute, a girl with a broadly smiling face came striding towards me like we were old friends. We weren't, but we might as well have been. I liked her looks and she liked mine. From the first glance at her face until we parted the next day, I liked everything about her. Everything! Nat is a happy girl. Animated. Loves to dance. Spreads joy. Works as a hairdresser away from the falang areas.

Between us there was not a misstep or a ripple in 12 hours. This has happened to me before. (In fact I'm in Pattaya now, and my perfect girlfriend An is snoring softly as I write.) I take it as a great sign and I want a relationship with Nat. In the morning I told her I had to run some errands. When she left, I gave her 1,000 baht and she gave me her email and telephone. I do believe she will be coming to Pattaya for a few days in the near future!

Nat left around 11:00 AM and Noi arrived at 1:00 PM. Noi is happy and we have fun, fun, fun. She is a chatterbox and tells me about all her recent adventures with falang and everything all of her friends have been doing. Always bubbly. She finishes one story, catches her breath..."Und..." She prefers German and is always launching her next tale with "und." This time I had no problem with her. I seem to have managed to get my way! 24 hours later I put 1,500 baht in her purse but I wouldn't let her look. I didn't want the ususal lip: "I no want you give me same other ladies." "I don't. I give you more." "I want you take care me. You boyfriend." "I don't want to be boyfriend. Too expensive. I want to be customer." "Cannot. I think about you when we not together." "Yut! (Stop!) Don't think about me! Too expensive!"

Zane May

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reply to:

""""Did I come over here to try to pay as little as possible? No I didn't!" he said proudly. I cringed.

...This is Thailand and things should be cheap."""

I'll bet I cringed more when I read "things should be cheap."

But aside from that one comment, I enjoyed reading your report.

Today when I was talking to my girlfriend via MSN, I informed her that I had spent roughly 180,000 baht in just over 5 weeks in Thailand on my recent trip. She didn't believe me. Thought i was lieing. 'But Thailand is cheap' she said. Thailand is cheap, if you spend time in the right places, and limit you alcohol comsumption. Unfortunately for me, I spend too much time in tourist places, drinking too much beer, and always go beyond my budget. Oh well, I had a cracking time, but am suffereing the consequences of hammering my credit cards now.

"Thailand is cheap, if you spend time in the right places, and limit you alcohol comsumption. Unfortunately for me, I spend too much time in tourist places, drinking too much beer, and always go beyond my budget."

Beer is bloody expensive in Thailand, and I am not talking about gogo bars here. Does anyone have a sensible explanation to the high tax the government has on beer in Thailand?

Cheers!

Good report, thanks, I enjoyed reading it.

You are right to fight for your baht. In a country where the average daily wage is around 160 baht I think 1000 for all night is fair. I have rejected plenty of girls who ask for 1,500 - 2,000 baht for short time. Sure they will get it from somewhere but it won't be me.

Have fun!

Archived