I'm Fighting for YOUR Baht !!

zanemay

Not trying to "pull rank." just making a point that visitors drive the price up for residents.

[color:purple]

As a resident you should have moved more into the "local" scene and should now avoid the tourist or short term visitors entertainment spots.

Maybe it is time that you make acquaintances with Thai men who will introduce you into their brothel and freelancer scene.

Maybe you should find a way to increase your income so you can compete with the visitors who are coming over with a significant amount of party money.

I am not sure but I think the expat hangout in Washington Square is still relatively cheap.

Actually if I was in your position I would just have a few different non-BG girlfriends to spend my time with but then again that could be just as expensive.

What will you do???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the clear view, Stump.

1,000 baht per night with good sex and a nice bed to sleep in is a LOT of BAHT.

Unless you are going with a beauty or the girl is special to you, there is no reason to pay that much. I do give my special do-everything regulars 1,000. But otherwise I offer less up front. The lady can come or not, up to them. 2:00 AM is a good time to negotiate. You have to have some balls! I was in a bar he other night, lady 28 yr old, not beautiful asked to go with me. I said, "You can come, but 500 baht long time. Okay?" Enthusiastic nod!

If you are too shy or too PC, go ahead, pay too much! Up to you.

Zane

Didn't know that Thai Girl make toast in the morning????

Yes they do have a different feel for sex.....I was at the Hard Rock Hotel in Pattaya with a T.G. from Patong....I snet her off to the spa and the very young sexy maid did me for 500Baht.

Yes slipped out of erh uniform to revel a nice lace bran and pantie set and started to rugb my willy......Dopwn with the trouser and at her request I removed ther bra and pantie....

Service....but still very good.....

I've made a few Thai girls cum in my day and will do so again!

[color:blue]If you are too shy or too PC, go ahead, pay too much! Up to you.color=blue>

I know what you are trying to say here, but still I couldn't help but chuckle; seeing the term "PC" gave me a flash of my college days, bearded hippie types and new-age liberals co-demonstrating, united *against* precisely the sort of situation that is the main subject of this board. Indeed in the eyes of that crowd, the less you pay the more you would be "exploiting" the repressed sex workers.

Thanks for a good laugh.

You can spend 100 000 to a girl and get lousy treatment or if you are lucky you get first class service for almost nothing.

I was in Pattya 31.8-17.9 and on the second night I found a very pretty and nice girl from beer bar in soi x(I don't tell you)

She had very stylish clothes, not too sexy outfit.

And she was very poor. She lived with her sister in a room that was disaster and their only piece of furniture was a bed.She had no gold jewellery or mobile phone.

She had great body and she could dance in any gogo with the exception of maternity scars which did not bother me.

Next morning I asked if she can stay with me next two weeks for 9000 thb. She agreed. I got great sex when ever I wanted and even more than I wanted.

She did not ask money or me buy something to her. I bought her swimsuit,rucksack and shorts when we went to beach ..I had wonderful nights and also relaxing days. She was good companion.

Total costs were 2800 barfines + 9000 + 800 shopping + 2000 food and drinks.

And I got best service ever. I am really amazed and will come back soon.

I know I am a lucky bastard at least for the present.

I have plans , sure. I just hope that the guys of Bangkok don't spoil her meanwhile with the enormous amounts of money they have used to spend to girls

Ya know, I think I have read this thread before so many times in this room. I remember before, I mentioned what the going rate for hooker are here in the United States, and people are like, "sshhhhh, RugDoctor, shut up, don't tell, we don't want the girls in LOS getting any ideas"...as if bar girls keep up on this board right?

Ok, so the price of women were I live are $150 to $400 an hour. You pay up front and they want you to cum as fast as possible so that they can take your money and leave. So if you are lucky, you get a good 45 mintues before they really get aggressive about you cumming so they can leave your sorry ass. This is of course if they don't rob you. ha ha ha ha

So you say, "f*@k that, and you spend 600 bucks to go round trip to thailand. The hotel room is like 25 bucks a night and from reading this board, 1500 baht and a 600 baht bar fine sounds reasonable for some naughty fun.

I think it is good that there are people like zanemay letting us know that we have a choice to spend less and still get good sex. Some might say, "why fly over 6000 miles for a vacation to be a "cheap charlie". I say, what the hey, if you can get more f*@k for the buck, go for it. Pay less get more. Party On Dudes!

I belong with the group that would not want to pay 2000 baht, if the going rate, the "fair" rate was 1000 baht. Since I am still living in the US and am earning US wages, the 1000 baht is not really important (12,000 baht where I live for a hour with someone who has an attitude).

So, why would I put effort into paying only 1000 baht? The answer stems from the fact that if I paid 2000 baht and the "fair" rate was 1000 baht, then I would be receiving no value for the other 1000 baht. I would in essence be throwing away the other 1000 baht - or to put it another way, I would not be taking care of my money. Because my family was closer to poor than middle class, as I experienced life as a child, I learned that it is very important to take care of one's money (a scarce and important resource). So, paying more than the "fair" price is not something I am prepared to do.

On the other hand, if I want to take the BG out to a nice restaurant or buy her some clothing, that is my choice. In doing so I get some value and I have done this numerous times.

If you think my behavior is not entirely logical, well, you may be rigtht.

I come from a Dirt poor family and my observance taught me to cut some slack for less fortunate.

I really could have used a few brakes and so my mother have.

I've never excepted anything but hard work in exchange for money. But I am only happy to reward those well who make my life pleasant.

Archived