I'm Fighting for YOUR Baht !!

zanemay

I can see that and appreciate that you are having fun and taking advantage of what Thailand has to offer you. But in my opinion there's something mildly off-putting about people who get excited about consistently extracting the maximum from people doing degrading work, while bestowing upon them the absolute minimum reward that can possibly be gotten away with.

So thanks all the same, but I really don't need you or anyone else to fight for MY baht. And contrary to what your tag line might indicate, my future and yours are definitely not related to the extent that the word OUR is appropriate.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to agree with you in principle....but I don't believe ZM is is wrong in heart.

Many overpay and are foolish in baht spending.....but I agree that I and YOU do not need anyone else to defend our choices. (Be they foolish, wise or just our choice.)

Grand Sanuk,......for all.

PS...Work is only degrading if you think so...or others tell you that......and you believe them!!

Gents,

As a resident of 3 years, I get so tired of you guys who visit with the attitude that I see in this thread. "It's my money and I can spend it how I want", or "She is a great girl doing a demaening job and deserves this 2000 baht."

Guys that is pure BS!!!! When you are HIRING the SERVICES of a Dr do you pay more than his rate???? Do you think Thai men give their whores extra money???? If you go to buy a car will you insist on paying MORE than the sticker price???

This is the way you need to view this enterprise. It is a business......plus I often hear girls talking about guys that pay WAY to much and having a laugh about it. Leave your Western ideals about sex and realtionships at home and learn to think like the Thai man. You will have a better time, will not be seen as a fool, and will not break your bank account in the process.

Let us all bow down to the 3-year resident! Long live the 3 year resident!!!

Seriously, though, you make a couple of good points, but trying to "pull rank" like that is utterly rediculous. I as well as others here I'm sure, would stack my experieices against yours any day of the week.

In any case you are reading too much into my posting, I did not say the things you attributed to me.

"Do you think Thai men give their whores extra money????"

Some of them do that actually. My ex wifes brother fell for a hooker and blew away loads of money, much to his wifes frustration. He came to his senses and cut it off ...

I have also heard other examples which indicates that not all Thai men are stingy when it comes to getting laid..

Do you think mia nois are getting by on pocket money?

Cheers!

Ted,

Not trying to "pull rank." just making a point that visitors drive the price up for residents. As you must know,once a girl gets 2000 she thinks the snut is worth that from now on. Many would rather starve than go for less!!!!

For me, having sex with someone, even if I am paying her for doing so, is not the same as buying a car. And, if I choose to give her more 2,000 baht for doing so, and it makes her want to charge you more in future, then,

Gee, I'm so sorry.

If you can equate other human beings as automobiles, why should I give a shit about you?

Because you are westerner and not Thai?

Rest assured fellow resident, I will continue to tip well if service is good, pay barfines just for the hell of it, and in general, pay whatever I feel like.

Its my baht, I'm don't need or want you to fight for it.

TH

"If you can equate other human beings as automobiles, why should I give a shit about you? "

I am so tired of politically correct whoremongers!!!!

It is the SAME as any other service you purchase!!!! Do you pay your maid the same as you would pay a maid in your home country???? I assume you would not....then why pay to much for sex.

"Rest assured fellow resident, I will continue to tip well if service is good, pay barfines just for the hell of it, and in general, pay whatever I feel like. "

...and look foolish to all concerned!!!!

To which I will add.......I hope you never complain about the girl's shitty attitudes because it is your actions that spoil them for all of us.

Archived