Guest friendly hotels in JAKARTA anyone?

Whats goin on guys? Is there any guest friendly hotels in Jakarta? like hotels where you can bring in friends and they wont care can anyone recogmend a hotel thanks guys. And Yes I am headed to Jakarta not because I want it is because I have to. I am sure it is a great place to experience a different culture so much to do so much to see but! the reason why we all travel to asia is for sweet asain honeys. I would rather go to Bangkok for that but I cant at the moment so therefore I have to make the best of my situation. So is there any guest friendly hotels in Jakarta? Any info will be much apreciated.

Any of the International standard 4+5* hotels I have stayed in are OK with girls - its probably got something to do with the fact that occupancy levels on a busy night reach 40% which means they are all chasing the traveller on business. Rates are low if you search around typically US$60-100 night for a hotel as good as any 5* in Bangkok. Beware though if your rates excludes tax, its currently about 23% on top. No guest fee's in my expereince, just a smile from the nightdoorman - they even valet parked my little rich girl's Jeep Cherokee for her at 4.00AM !!! My preferences are for the Meridien and the Mandarin Oriental. The Meridien has a great bar, similar to Spasso at the Hyatt in Bangkok but not so "High End" - check out BRIX at the Shangri-La, great bar and great looking freelancers and regular girls all looking for Western men. JJ's is famous as a post 1.00AM haunt but get a black Silverbird taxi from your hotel and have him wait. 3 to 4 hours waiting time is about US$5 and worth it for this place attracts touts like no other all begging for a handout and many taxi drivers are not the trusting kind.. Enjoy - you will have a blast

Hi mrkungfu,

While this forum's rules do allow discussion about outside regional accommodation here, I'm thinking you may get a much better informed response by posting this question in 'regional', since many members knowledgeable about sanuk outside of LOS may never look in this section, as 99% of what's here is about LOS hotels.

It's up to you...and just a suggestion. If you do decide to post over there, just say so here, and mod will delete thread here, when he comes on-line.

Again...I'm not speaking to you as a moderator here. Just trying to get you better results to your question. smile.gif

HT

like the other poster mentioned virtually ALL Jakarta hotels are guest friendly. personally I've stayed at the Mandarin oriental & the (Hyatt) Ayeduta, which are both excellent centrally located hotels, but neither sport any popular freelancer bars like the shangrila or grand hyatt does!

If you're on a budget you may want to stay at e.g. the Melawei hotel in Blok M southern part of town, but then again not...

Archived