Getting a visa for the Netherlands...

hey buddies, how's it going?

my gf is doing great. i can't bring her outside much as its too cold for her but i let her visit my friends and neighbours to get a little used to here and socially.

the house has never been this warm i put it towards 24-25 C , normaly is 19-20 C .. lol

everything is fine except the food, western food won't do it for her it seems, time to visit a thai shop soon.

she's in bed now sleeping. well it's 9 am there :)

cheers! :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:)

I hope she will like it there.

She has to get used to a lot of things at the same time, I guess that will take more than just a couple of days.

Anyway, isn't it just great to have these kind of 'problems' instead of the ones you had with the Embassy? ;)

Have fun you two lovebirds. ::

• 3 months later...

hi guys

well i've been off this board for 3 months

i and my gf we had a great time.now i can look back the pictures and video's we made.

i cant make a big trip report now. to make a long story short, i started work part time so we could spend more time togheter as she felt lonely at home. as days passed on she got used to it and went out alone too. and some days she could go with me at my work as i drive taxi and to my school during i did exams she played internet in the library.

she has seen snow and ice on the canals for the first time in life. the weekends were boring compared to bangkok but still fun we went out to many different places and in the evening to clubs and even thai pubs which is funny to see when you're in the middle of amsterdam. been three times a weekend outside holland once paris and disneyland, cologne in germany and venice. took her to ski once too, she tried and fell fell all the time...

the last week i had to go with her shopping every day because she had to buy many things for her family as they all expected lots of presents from holland. in the end her bags weighted 35 kg so she left most of her clothes behind at my room because she couldnt take with her that much as 20 is the limit. i extended my girlfriends visa with 10 days as we stayed a bit out of schengen but wednesday her days were up and she had to go with lots of tears in her eyes as i had to send her to the airport back home. it's hard for me now especially as its fresh and she left memories everywhere we went and in my home i can still see the bed i placed her clothes her winterjacket it all makes me sad each time i see. either way i'll get over it as all things in life at some point it ends.

i hope i can be in bkk at the end of july

thats it for now

limbo i'll mail you if i get there in summer

zaad when do u go to amsterdam?

Hi Rizzo,

good to hear you had a good time. Well done!! We're proud of you son :grinyes:

Give me a call.

Zaad is in A*dam right now, I'm not sure if he's checking out the board a lot. Try to send him a PM, he may be leaving soon.

Archived