Getting a visa for the Netherlands...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i phoned to the visa service. the documents have arrived (thank god at least they didnt get lost or something). now it will take maximum 12 weeks before a decision is made, at least they said so..

that includes a possible interview with the immigration police if they find it necessary.

thats all for now.. waiting has begon. and the most boring winter months too. back at home in cold rainy weather without my TG after such great summer. couldn't be worse.

Hey, c'mon, it isn't all sunshine for you lately, but at least you have a sweet TG.

Others don't even know what they're missing.

There isn't much you can do now, so try to relax and think about the time you'll spend with her.

In the meantime...mail her, sms her, call her.

Have a nice time together.

too bad she's a sweet TG, if she was some disgusting farang atleast i wouldnt have such a hard time without her.

i'm just pissed from all the trouble they brought me by sending it here which was completely uncalled for.

i phone her often.

proof is i got the phone bill 2 days ago and it felt like i got a fine for driving 50 km too fast. smile.gif

:-)

I know what you're talking about.

Before I decided to live in Thailand with my TG, I visited this country 3 times and left her behind for 5 to 6 months between every visit.

I, of course, called her several times a week....OUCH!!!

When I opened the bill and saw the amount I had to pay.... it felt like my balls were being seperated like Siamese twins.

Goodluck!

• 1 month later...

it's done now, after 2 motnhs and with advice of the dutch ministry of foreign affairs the embassy said "yes" and she can bring her passport for a visa stemp under the conditions of an insurance and ticket.

here is a new problem: the last two months my gf spend most of her "ticketmoney" on other things and now she cant buy it and need my "help". can't blame the dutch embassy on that one but hey if they wouldn't be such textbook "ant-fuvkers" my gf wouldnt have the chance to spend it right?

anyways i'm glad she will get a visa but also pissed how she trows her credit at bank for nonsense that i'll have to back up now.

... if she's no exception and this is the thai way then i have no questions why the thai economy colapsed that bad in 97.

Hi Rizzo,

congrats on the good news.

On the other news, better get used to it. The Roebel must roll, and your gf seems to be very good at it.

Enjoy your moment of rejoicement and she might get to see Holland in the coldest part of the year. That'll cause some serious nau nau remarks.LOL!

Good luck,

Limbo

Glad to hear she got the VISA.

I hope you both have a great time in Holland.

New problem...no money for ticket..well, you just change one problem into another, don't you?

At least it's a 'nicer' problem than the first one.

Have fun you two. :)

Archived