Getting a visa for the Netherlands...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi limbo

well my news isnt cool

today my gf will go to the embassy with her invitation, she paid the ticket and insurance and has her pasport. i wont risk to call her for the results because it might ruin my hole nightrest and i have to work tommorow so i'll wait.

it didnt go easy the last days. her monetairy problems had to be solved by some one (you can guess who and imagine i'm only a poor student who has to show up from one day to another with 600 euro's)

this morning 5 am she calls me up crying out loud (you know how thai girls can make a soeap opera?). it turned out that she had less money in the bank then she thought so dispite my "westernunion"moneytransfer she didnt have enough. i solved that thing but another nightrest f*cked up. she was sure she had more money in bank because some friends of her would have send their lend money to her bankaccount a few days before (thai economy?)

either way ticket is bought and the insurance aswell (as the embassy wanted). now im holding my heart. i wont call her before tommrow because i cant have another sleepless night before work.

trying to chill and sleep, see ya later

latest new. today the embassy wanted to have a document from her univ that allowes her to leave.

man they should have told that in the same letter where they asked to buy a ticket and insurance i mean what a logic ordering to buy a ticket first and asking for more demands after that this is just another stupidity from them. for me the embassy stuff are total morons.

so more news to come

well i do really hope she gets the VISA. my EX GF made the Visa in a week and the swedish embassy called me up also cause she was there having trouble to explain why it said greek citizen and not swedish as she said i was. but i was amazed she got it that fast cause the swedish embassy has a very bad reputation about handling Visas, on the other hand if they are applying for a longer stay well then its a diffrent story then it can take up to 1 year or so before interview, a part of the plan is to see if you stick with her that long time and then you get really nice questions like what color does his toothbrush have and stuff like that. what color is the bed and things like that they are truly treating people like criminals sometimes, by the way aint Holland in Schengen?

if they are she ony need a guarantee letter and a invitation from you. and you need to prove that you can pay for her when she stays in your country. for a tourist Visa that is.

Archived