"Scared" of Patpong...

MooNoi

My GTG wife has even been in a bar or two with me and held the ballon above her head for it to be shot. That was really the only fun thing for her there, everything else bored her. I have tried ever since to get her to try to do it herself at home, but she steadfastly refuses. Once I came home late really drunk, and the next day I was emptying out my pockets and the end of a busted balloon fell out. She just grinned. smile.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about vaginal dart-shooting: anyone who remembers the Hot&Cold2 girl who did that show?

I've seen several ballonshootingshows in Patpong and Phuket and some of the girls missed sometimes and some missed the balloon quite often, but the Hot&Coldgirl missed NEVER.

It was amazing to see her doing this show.She must have done it over a thousand times.

No doubt she can be nominated for a place in the GuinessWorldbook of records as "Worlds best pussy-balloonshooter"

Talking about vaginal dart-shooting: anyone who remembers the Hot&Cold2 girl who did that show?

This thread is wandering a bit but...

Yeah, I remember her - she was a power shooter with deadly aim and was for sure one of the better looking girls I've ever seen perform this feat (also the beer bottle up-the-butt thirst-quencher routine) smile.gif, but she too sometimes missed her targets. Guess she was sort of a Thai bargirl version of Annie Oakley...

Anyway, she and two or three other girls doing the shows there were remarkably attractive. There was a younger one in particular I was really taken with. Anyone know where these starlets work now? Seem to recall a post somewhere about the H&C2 girls working another bar on or near Soi 8, but can't recall the name of the place and couldn't find it last visit when I looked. frown.gif

Never much cared for the upstairs PP pussy shows, but H&C2 was great - always wondered what it would be like to screw one of these talented ladies....

ST

I was in Supergirls about one month ago and it has gone severely downhill IMO

About five years ago on one of my first visits to Supergirls their star performer was a stunner with a (IMO) nearly perfect body, no tattoos or stretch marks either, yet she appeared to still be young in years. She knew all the pussy show tricks though and seemed to really enjoy strutting her hot stuff around the stage buck naked except for her pumps. Very nice show at the time...

Anyone recall this Supergirl??

ST

Archived