That Schoolgirl/Hooker look

radioman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

[color:"blue"] hen young girls wear skirts that barely cover their bottoms, that is definitely a turn on for most men of the usual team.

[/color]

To tell the truth, not sure we were aware of the "turn ons", but our parents and teachers were putting a pressure on us to lengthen the skirts. I think we were too dumb, however, those days, if going to a party and if we had to take public transportation home, we usually changed to pants for safety.

I lived in a dorm and had to walk from the bus stop into a Soi which was deserted in the evening and I was very conscious of the dangers and dressed in my long skirted uniforms more often than short non-uniform skirts most of the time.

I think the main important etiquette is knowing how to dress appropriately for the environment.

::

Cheers!

Hi Jasmine

Can we see the photos of when you were in school that you mention in your post

You can email them to me if you like..................!!!!!

Uniformguy

PS Purely for my continuous research of course.........

Hi,

What a tease!

Just want to see how far the skirts went? The pictures are not only of me, many other classmates were there and they would not appreciate the show, sorry., of course, if it was of me only, I might be willing, I am easy!! :D

This is how long our skirts were: We were 5' 2" to 5' 6" tall and the skirts were 13 inches from our waists. The reason I remember so well is becuase the teachers used the ruler on us (for measuring) and we had a few smacking on the legs. Mind you, it was not the uniform, they were party dresses, school parties mostly.

Just go ahead imagine it my freinds, no charge! ::

Cheers!

I was just wondering because when i was in school the girls skirts were very very short. It was the 60's then and I would have liked to compare. I think that must have been where I get my fetish from!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll just have to use my imagination...

Uniformguy

Hi,

It was the late sixties and we wore very short skirts.

[color:"red"]I think that must have been where I get my fetish from!!!!!!!!!!!! [/color]

Hey, enjoy it, not a thing wrong with it. Females do appreciate the "appreciating looks" from men too.

Cheers! :D

Jasmine

That is really interesting, that u were in school in Thailand in the late 60's and yet wore really short skirts in line with the fashion trend at the time. Excuse my ignorance but I would have thought the culture to be very conservative at that time in Thailand. And access to TV and magazines would have been very different for you to know what was happening elsewhere.

I have to say my favourite at the moment are the High Schoolgirls in Japan. It must be the white socks..........or maybe the skirts that just about cover their bottoms.....

Uniformguy

Archived