spot a celebrity

Long Gun

Brilliant I hadn't realised it was the same time........ my camera will be ready.

BTW Did you see the post about pub quiz. You are on the team if still interested.

I also sent you a private message with venue and times.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

When I 1st came to BKK in `88, I stayed at the Oriental hotel for a couple of nights.Low and behold walking into the main reception area was non other than that famed pupeteer and silly bollocks Rod Hull.He was wearing a lilac cloured safari suit and white shoes.

LMAO

How does someone as totally unfunny as Rod Hull and his emu make such a good living?

(or past tense rather)

Still - remember Roger De Courcey and Nookie. His lips used to move more than the bears did.

I totally forgot. I was in Central Chidlom about 5 years ago and swore that I saw ex-page 3 godess Linda Lusardi. She unfortunately had her fine melons bagged away and she was also with a naff looking geezer who sported a blonde mullet. Bunch of arse!

quote:

Originally posted by anonymouse:

I remember a sick but funny cartoon after Rod Hull died from falling off his roof trying to fix a tv ariel. The caption was "no! you hold the ladder" directed at his comical antipodean feathered friend.

I prefered the other one:

Q: What sits in the corner of the room and goes "Fppfpfpfzzzzpppzzzzpppppzppzz"?

A: Rod Hull's telly........

Groover

PS Did you see Liam this morning on the news after the birth of his new sprog Gene? Mixing it with photographers etc....as much as I like his style and his voice, he is a twat.

laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

... she was also with a naff looking geezer who sported a blonde mullet. Bunch of arse!

Phil,

Let's try to stick to English! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Idioms from foreigh languages simply leave many of us dazed and confused.

PhordPhan

crazy.gif" border="0

You'll have to excuse me being on the other side of the world and all, but what happened with Rod Hull? I heard that joke but didn't get it because I never knew what actually happened.

quote:

Originally posted by Flashermac:

Does Bernie Trink count?

p.s. I met Peter Ustinov in Bangkok once, but that was years ago at the Oriental (1987, I think). Hell of a nice fellow.

i saw elvis walking into soi cowboy back in '96--older, but very erect.

laugh.gif" border="0

I've had plenty of 'Thai superstars" pointed out to me in various bars and restaurants, and friends swear they saw a couple of Gooners milling round Patpong when they were over. Like to see the Neville's trawling the bars, can't imagine any bar girl worth their salt interested in those boring Mancs. And I'd love to see Keano enticed in to a certain upstairs bar in Patpong on promise of a show, then presented with a hefty bill...

Archived