spot a celebrity

the man u boys might want to take note of aussie rules star trent croad, who went on a pre-season tour of LOS with mates. reported back to his club only to be laid low by a 'mysterious infection'. he claimed it was from a mosquito bite, but the club said that wasn't right and couldn't specify the source of the problem. geez, i probably could.

love to see becks take back to posh the gift that keeps on giving

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimmy White owns a snooker hall in London where my Thai friends like to go. I know for a fact that he fell for a Thai bargirl out there, kept her sweet and was trying to bring her back..not sure how far he's got with that though. He does like his white stuff too.

Jensen Button (F1 not-having-much-luck racing driver) was in Phuket with his English rose before the Malaysian Grand Prix. He's a friend of a friend, so I'm dying to ask him what he thought of the local talent...although his eyes do seem firmly fixed on farang flesh. He'll learn.

Well I saw Rasta Rostelli the famous Dutch

Hypnotizer, with his own tv show. He was

hypnotizing girls in Nana disco and later on

in Thermae. He wasn't to happy somebody

recognized him though.

Crazy Man

i saw elvis walking into soi cowboy back in '96--older, but very erect.

laugh.gif" border="0[/QB]

Yep that was me dude..Live and kicking hehehe

Cheerio

Elvis

smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by LondonFun:

Jimmy White owns a snooker hall in London where my Thai friends like to go. I know for a fact that he fell for a Thai bargirl out there, kept her sweet and was trying to bring her back..not sure how far he's got with that though. He does like his white stuff too.

I used to run the media side of a major snooker tournament and used to hang out with a lot of the players. Jimmy was the particular favourite of my blonde, leggy girlfriend at the time and, since I knew Jimmy, she asked if I would arrange a pic with the Whirlwind. No problem I said and I got herand the man himself together for a snap taken by me.

Thru the lens I could see Jimmy whisper to her. "Top chap", I thought, "he is telling her what a great guy I am..."

He was giving her his room number.

Groover

mad.gif" border="0

Archived