for all the SF Boys! (miss muang thai?)

the_numbers

This is an invite to all the San Francisco crew to an exhibition opening October 22nd from 5-7PM at the San Francisco Art Institute's Diego Rivera Gallery, 800 Chestnut. Photographs by myself taken in Thailand, as well as the work of a Japanese-American photographer, Shie Urakami.

Its nothing like being there, but it would be great to meet some of you guys, outside your board handles, in a "thai" context...

cheers.. and hope to see you there :)

blake

Yeah, sorry to hear that pattaya127. Old Hippie is due for knee surgery on that fateful date (two of the SF crew down)... but I hope some of the San Francisco board members will turn up, and definitely a meeting should be arranged when everyone is around, and in good health. The show runs the 22nd-30th.

cheers.

Pattaya127, sorry the show is a set date starting October 22nd, with a 5-7 bullshit art reception type thing, and runs through the week.

The show is called, "For Those of Us Who Cannot Return Home"... this definitely applies to me (ha) at least not without feeling absolutely disgusted and heartbroken in the terminals.

the coming in is such a highlight and the leaving is always such a heartbreak..

there is a book about that called take-offs and landings I think by Leo Rubinfien.. regarding those moments of departure, and what not.

I hope that some Nana SF people will show up for this most quintessentially Thai photo exhibition.. if you do cheers.. look forward to seeing you, and say hello.

blake :)

• 9 years later...

This is an invite to all the San Francisco crew to an exhibition opening October 22nd from 5-7PM at the San Francisco Art Institute's Diego Rivera Gallery, 800 Chestnut. Photographs by myself taken in Thailand, as well as the work of a Japanese-American photographer, Shie Urakami.

Its nothing like being there, but it would be great to meet some of you guys, outside your board handles, in a "thai" context...

cheers.. and hope to see you there :)

blake

I live in the Bay Area and work in San Francisco I'll drop on by

Archived