Hickeys and Orgasms in the LOS

I have a gir, that I have been seeing kind of on the regular who occaisionaly gives me a hickey. She claims that when she has an orgasm she delivers a hickey. Last nights orgasm was a pretty big one and she reciprocated with a big purple blemish, high enough on the neck to be over any collar I have. Plain site.

I was at a bar and another bar girl asked me what happened and I sheepishly responded with 'motorbike' as it looks a lot like the grotesque purpleish scars found on legs all about the kingdom. She didn't buy it but said 'Your lady like you, make finish' kind of confirming the orgasm story. It's not that I doubt her orgasm were/are real but I have a hard time with the fact that if I go about my business the right way I get rewarded with a more than noticeable blemish.

I also must say that it sure garners alot of attention making me think that there is some truth to it and it's not such a bad thing to be walking around with several hickeys displaying my bravado.

The other side of the coin is that maybe she is marking me in an attempt to keep other girls away. I treat her well, pay her more than my average, and generally like her as we have a good time together.

Just wanted to pick the board for it's overall consensus. I also have the general feeling that if I gave her one and claimed 'you good, make me finish' that I would have a reaaaaally good story to share.

Never had a Thai girl give me a hickey. Easier for her to fake an orgasm that you! But I am 100% shuah that most have real orgasms, excepy maybe in Eden or MPs where the # or customers is quite higher.

Marking? Maybe, just never heard of it. Srcatches across your back? Oh yeah. Lots of that. I don't like it as I have a very sensative back.

My guess is it is way to judge your reaction. Maybe you told her you don't have a GF in BKK. If you really did, you might freak out over the hickey. Then she knows. Keep other girls away? Hardly. Wouldn't deter them one bit.

The most common marking is leaving something in your room. More often than not for me when I first go with a girl. That way you have to bring it back to her next night and she has you on the hook again. Or it is there for the girl to see. Nothing too valuable: cheap necklace, a top, watch, perfume. Now I just collect the stuff and have it on a shelf at home. If really valuable, like a nice watch, gold chain, ID card, I do bring it back but early in the day if I really don't want to see her again. But that is rare. I usually like to see them again even if I don't take them out.

Recently a Thai girl in my home country gave me a hickey. It was first time in my life and it was very embarrassing the next day when I went to work, because my boss, a woman who is a friend of mine, knows that I am single. I told her something about an accident while cleaning my apartment. :o. I am not sure if she believed me.

Archived