PART 3 THAILAND FIRST TIMER TRIP REPORT.

HAHAHAHA!!! LOL meens Laugh Out Loud! and the other thing is yes I am in BK you want proof ya dam fool!! flight LA to Bangkok THAI INTRNL flight# 773H dep OCT 17 02. 2:30PM

ARRIVE OCT 18TH FLYING TIME 19:10 with a stop over in TOKYO!! ya Biaches!! and me a wannabe? I grew up with the hip hop culture with my BLACK BROTHERS!! and if you have something against me callin them my Brother then I suggest you take a trip to Toronto to find out that we call everyone our brother no matter what colour, you give good americans a bad name my friend. And like I said before toronto is the biggest multicultural city in the world without walls and boarders we Canadians take the time to learn about other people and their culture because there is no avoiding it which is a good thing, this is why you see me making cultural refferences when talking about music, people and religion. I think you are about 20yrs behind in your ways of thinking about other cultures and how people think of each other.

The other thing is I have nothing against white people my aunt is white what I do have a problem with is this sterotype of others in THAILAND. Not alll thais are like that but the ones at that club were until a couple of them saw that we had carribean soul baby!! lol. For example I took my cute 3 year old cousin to the supermarket to buy some of that flavoured milk oh did I saw flavoured milk? I guess thats more proof that I am here, so we are in the supermarket and this white lady and here two white boys are there the people in the market including the employees dropped everything totaly ignoring the THAI and Indian customers in there with their cute babies and running over to the two white boys practically kissing their feet treating them like the royal family or somethin! I meen they where litterally worshinping them it was freakin scary! lol.

When I walk into shops I get fallowed around buddy sticks to me like glue giving me bad stairs, or when I walked into the GUESS shop the girl at the front looks at me and runs into the back pointing at me tellin another to attend to me that she doesnt want to, I am good at reading lips and I do understand some THAI. Or did I tell you guys the time when a lady inside a shoe store refused to beleive I was Canadian? even though I showed her my passport. Or the time when a girl bumped into a white guy turned around and put her hands together and sorry about a million times but when she had spilled some coke on my black firends shirt at the club she snikered at him. But like I said not all Thai people are like that. And the white people that I chill with in BK agree with me that they treated allot better then blacks, hispanic, pakistani, indian people. another example I was eating Ice cream and I wanted to enter the bowling ally in TOkyu mall the gaurd wouldnt let me in because I had Ice cream, but 2 seconds later he let in a white guy with not only ice cream but a whole dinner!! lol and I asked the gaurd what was up with the favouritism here? he pretended not to understand me.

So there you go I am justifie to talk about the stereotypes here in Thailand I meen someone has to but most of you guys dont know how bad it really is here just colour yourself black or brown and you will understand the BS we go through in this country.

And another thing why all the playa hattin man I dont nock you guys when you bed a sweet asian huni then why me? is it because I get it practically for free! if some of you guys cant work majic with women then dont knock on others who can. The guys on this board who understand where I am comin from and support what I have to say I appreciate the support.

thanks and have a nice day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says mrkungfu:

. . . and me a wannabe? I grew up with the hip hop culture with my BLACK BROTHERS!! and if you have something against me callin them my Brother then I suggest you take a trip to Toronto to find out that we call everyone our brother no matter what colour, you give good americans a bad name my friend. And like I said before toronto is the biggest multicultural city in the world without walls and boarders we Canadians take the time to learn about other people and their culture because there is no avoiding it which is a good thing, this is why you see me making cultural refferences when talking about music, people and religion. I think you are about 20yrs behind in your ways of thinking about other cultures and how people think of each other.

I just think it is funny that you infer that having "soul" is a thing that anglos/caucasians don't have in their music, dance or style yet you claim to be so multi-cultural and open minded. I sense some sort of deep seated contempt on your part toward those who don't have brown or black skin tones.

I come from the multicultural city of New York and currently live in multicultural Los Angeles (spare me the Toronto being multi-cultural crap because I have been there). I don't refer to or classify my friends as White, Black or Asian unless the topic concerns their ethnicity.

What's the deal talking about your "Black Brother's" dick size?

I think you are a wannabe and like to associate things that are "cool" or "tight" with color or ethnicity. In other words your all about image and no substance.

Maybe you don't realize it but you manner or tone in your posts is very insulting to those who may be not be of black or brown skin tones and do not care for the types of music you enjoy. Then on top of it you come across as a braggart

You give the multi-cultural people of Toronto a bad name my friend. I may appear to be "20 years behind" as you put it but you seem to be only 20yrs old in your thinking.

BTW-Last time I checked Hip-Hop was not a Black only music form or culture. You see if you were true to Hip-Hop then you would realize that it is all about unity and not division. Naming songs and artists or doing the dances is not what it is about. It's about being true to self and others.

Trust me I'm not "hatin" on you. Don't take it personal playa because I'm "kickin" nothing but love!

ONE

JJSUSHI

@jjsushi

I agree with you. Reading mrkungfu´s posts I ask myself, if this the right answer to the experience of racism: Having the idea a "supreme" black culture over whites and Thai: better music, better dancers, better looking and bigger c***s. And of course: he knows the world (Lahore is the same like BKK) and the people: "you can spot the BG bar hoppers in an instant on the plane they are either big or have long hair and wearing scruby cloths". With his deep knowledge ;) he knows how to treat the Thai people. His reaction is to scam them before they do it to him.

Nice to hear you have a good time.

And for your defense: you are absolutely right about dancing with the girls. You have a good time, they have it too and later it's getting even better. IMO it beats drinking at the bar and watch the girls dancing.

Being a german I don't want to comment on race, religion or color of your dick. But I'll comment on your words.

When I am reading your posts I get some serious doubts if my english teachers at school knew anything about the english language at all. My uncle lives in Canada but he wouldn't understand you at all (and I'm quite sure he would follow you around his shop as well...).

Do you still plan on going to indonesia? I hope you skip it.

Carlton

'He is just one happpy dude who is Laughing out loud all the time!'

He reminds me of that guy in the Alan Partridge episode who keeps laughing in the lift all the time. Any one not from the UK probably wont know what I am on about.

mrkungfu,

I thought your other post re Toronto being the centre of the known universe was tragic, but you've broken new ground with this one. You must be a troll - the inability to construct a basic English sentence, your complete disdain for the Thai people etc etc ad nauseam ..

By responding, I realise that I am playing your game, but I cant help myself. If you are a real person, please try to understand one thing : Thailand is not Canada . Or England, the US, Australia or even (surprise!) Pakistan. Thailand is Thailand.

The rest of the board grasps this basic truth, but I suspect that you were kept back after class on more than one occasion :)

Archived