PART 3 THAILAND FIRST TIMER TRIP REPORT.

LOL holy ish guys how many times do I have to say this I dont hate white people!! I was just explaining the stereo types that exisist in this city. Bangkok is a great place I love it here and I am going to return the people are wonderful and really nice except for the racsist and cabies lol. And when I complement my black brother on his size dont take it offensively just buy a penis pump lol joking some of you need to lighten up man. And I know all about the racism in Indonesia I was rejected from teaching Media and film because I am not white I have the letter to prove it says it in plain english "We cannot provide you with a position at our school because you are not white" now tell me that I am not justified in talkin about race issues? I know what to expect when I get there, a beautiful lightskin model type muslim princes of a girl that has seen how I look like many times, and wants me to come to Jakarta soon to see her and her rich family that know me as well. And the racisit stereotypes from some of the people over they are are blown out of proportion because my martial arts silat instructor is Indo and he is the nicest guy you will ever meet and he tells me that racsim does exisist over there but its not as bad as people think. And buddy you must have went to toronto with a blind fold on lol. Each week during the summer Toronto has cultural events from every and I meen every culture from around the world. And like I said before I am not a wannabe I grew up with the breakdancing and Hip hop culture, actually I was breakdancing with some of the guys on the bridge that connects MBK with another mall accross the street.

You pretend you know so much about the urban culture when you know nothing. I never said that white people did not know how to dance and are not apart of the urban scene I said Thai people dont know how to dance LOL. I sense allot of jelousy in the air from some on here and it is unjustified. Lat night I had a three some with two beautiful thai students you wants pics I'll give you pics! soon! still jelous? a full story will be coming soon of what happened, and to all the BK PLAYAS in the house that have supported me, I thank you guys play on my brothas play on black or white.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<So there you go I am justifie to talk about the stereotypes here in Thailand I meen someone has to but most of you guys dont know how bad it really is here just colour yourself black or brown and you will understand the BS we go through in this country. >>

[color:"blue"]

You know what? The reality is that, unfortunately, you are right. I've seen it happen to my friends who happen to be black or brown and not accompanied by me or my caucasian buddies. One particular establishment stopped a friend who was impeccably dressed in a two-piece suit (coming back from ANOTHER one of those uppity hi-so event that Fly would die to attend). Even though he is an Ivy League educated doctor who speaks fluent American <special effect!>, the door staff saw just another black/brown person.

[note: I am not going to name the particular venue as I value my health :o And I've seen this happen at other venues as well. And the practice/policy seems to be enforced haphazardly/inconsistently]

I can even recall recent discussion on this board that perhaps those *guys* hanging outside Grace should be removed.

[/color]

OK ... but now let's have some fun ....

<<buddy sticks to me like glue giving me bad stairs>>

I can't believe this ... most likely they made you sit at the back STAIRS!!! If I was there, I would have given 'em serious STARE and make sure you were given a proper chair/seat.

[/color]

<<Or did I tell you guys the time when a lady inside a shoe store refused to beleive I was Canadian? even though I showed her my passport.>>

I share your pain, homey. Same shit for me as well. The gals automatically expect me to have 1) small xxxx, 2) big wallet and 3) finish in 30-seconds so they can be someone else's sloppy second!!! They're only 66.66% right and they usually walk off murmuring something about "I forgot Mr. Ippun man knows Ranger" ::

And bro, you gotta score one for the BG. In your prior report, you said one Patpong BG told you "you yonge man very handsom why come in bar ? Go with other Canada friend and get free boom boom from yonge thai girl stundent no problem! you very handsom Canadian no problem!"

If she was a stereotypical uneducated Issan BG, you gotta give it up that the sista was more knowledgeable and wiser than a *normal* department girl. You know what I am saying? You shouda shared at least one forty with her ::

P.S. I'm too lazy to look up your other post, but I thought I read somewhere that someone called you Indian and you didn't seem to go-off on the person??? I don't have any Paki-Canadian friend ... but my Indian friends did not like it when I called 'em Paki (in brotherly joking manner, of course) and I would have thought same visa-versa.

P.P.S. I sure hope I didn't leave notable spelling and grammar errors to get the "diss" back .. but .. American ain't my first lingo anyway .. that's my defense :p

[/color]

<<and to all the BK PLAYAS in the house that have supported me, I thank you guys play on my brothas play on black or white. >>

Hey!!! I hope you recognize that I got your back, bro. Now how about those pictures????? My email works through the board ... just take off "removemefirst" from my email address ;)

Unfortunately I ain't blessed with your blessed good look or charm, meaning I don't get no FREEBIEs :: And right now ... I'm also a bit low on the bread ...

So anything pictures you can send me will "help me to help myself" for the weekend. My thin wallet would really appreciate that ::

[/color]

And buddy you must have went to toronto with a blind fold on lol. Each week during the summer Toronto has cultural events from every and I meen every culture from around the world. And like I said before I am not a wannabe I grew up with the breakdancing and Hip hop culture, actually I was breakdancing with some of the guys on the bridge that connects MBK with another mall accross the street.

You pretend you know so much about the urban culture when you know nothing.

I assume you are responding to me.

Sorry buddy I don't need a weekly cultural event during the summer to experience other cultures. I experience and interact with many cultures EVERDAY day in my DAILY life on every level of society.

Growing up breakdancing and around Hip Hop culture does not mean you understand Hip Hop culture my friend, just means you can mimic well. I don't pretend to know anything. I know what I know. I know based on your postings about Hip Hop you know very little about it aside from how to dance and the titles of some songs.

I also think you don't realize that you are a wannabe or you could be like many uneducated so called Hip-Hoppers these days especially the young headz who only get their Hip Hop culture from watching MTV. Your all about the imagery of Hip-Hop but not the substance IMO.

My advice to you as since you are a so-called devotee of Hip-Hip is to check yourself hard, and look deep inside so you can keep it real to yourself and others.

ONE

JJSUSHI

Archived