PART 3 THAILAND FIRST TIMER TRIP REPORT.

jjsushi:

Quote: "You have an interesting writing style and quite a way with words. I am both attracted and repulsed when reading your reports."

I agree. It's kind of like driving by the scene of an accident where people have been injured, we don't need to look, it doesn't help to look, but something makes us look.

This is a good forum for madman, I meen mrkungfu to post in. Fiction is acceptable, we don't have to read it and as you said it is an interesting writing style. He would be doing himself and others a favor by avoiding the other forums.

PS If you find mrkungfu's writing style intriguing you might want to check out posts by another member with a very similar style:

http://board2.nanaplaza.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=86603&Forum=All_Forums&Words=madman&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=86603&Search=true#Post86603

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pics will be coming soon as soon as I get home to download them onto my computer garaunteed 100%, spirit and jazz you guys will be the first to see the pics and tell some of these haters what went on in BK is foreal. And to you yeah you! I know more about hip hop culture then you ever will since the 80's when breakdancing was showcased on increadible sunday I have been involved in the culture so I wouldnt even try and test my knowledge on the subject because you will find yourself embarrassed. And who the F! is this madman guy? anway I am happy you guys are intrigued by what I have to say check out my new trip report.

If you find mrkungfu's writing style intriguing you might want to check out posts by another member with a very similar style
I'm with you Bahnawk - check out this other chump's only post and draw your own comparisons...oh the power of the imagination now that cyberland exists...

http://board2.nanaplaza.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=102091&Forum=All_Forums&Words=BiggaBeDaMan&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=101936&Search=true#Post102091

jj,

If you read the other posts regarding the similarities between 'madman's unique prose and our new friend 'mrkungfu', I think you'll find that he's not who he pretends to be. Whether he deliberately set out to troll for responses, or is simply a case for better Special Ed in Canadian schools, remains to be seen.

Says mrkungfu:

And to you yeah you! I know more about hip hop culture then you ever will since the 80's when breakdancing was showcased on increadible sunday I have been involved in the culture so I wouldnt even try and test my knowledge on the subject because you will find yourself embarrassed.

That would be MR. JJSUSHI to you boy!

I know you don't know squat about Hip-Hop because you already played yourself in a few of your posts. I'm not talking about "Name that tune" or "Jeapordy" type stuff either. I'm talking about living Hip-Hop son. I would never waste my time to "test" your infantile knowledge on the subject. As far as you embarassing me about it "Ya mind is playin tricks on ya kid" As a matter of fact I bet you was a Vanilla Ice fan. You just keep breakdancing buster.

Says UAL875:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

If you find mrkungfu's writing style intriguing you might want to check out posts by another member with a very similar style

I'm with you Bahnawk - check out this other chump's only post and draw your own comparisons...oh the power of the imagination now that cyberland exists...

http://board2.nanaplaza.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=102091&Forum=All_Forums&Words=BiggaBeDaMan&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=101936&Search=true#Post102091

I forgot about that guy. He sure was funny!

Says artiew:

jj,

If you read the other posts regarding the similarities between 'madman's unique prose and our new friend 'mrkungfu', I think you'll find that he's not who he pretends to be. Whether he deliberately set out to troll for responses, or is simply a case for better Special Ed in Canadian schools, remains to be seen.

I was thinking more upon the special ed line. The guy is not intelligent enough to be a troll. He is funnier more than he is inflammaory.

Archived