PART 3 THAILAND FIRST TIMER TRIP REPORT.

His writings are, in a very real sense - art. A stream of unconciousness maybe, but they have some validity even if they are just the wild imaginings the writer. (Removes tongue from cheek and sips on beer...)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, art indeed. Especially if one considers modern art in the UK. Was in an art gallery just last weekend and looked at an exhibit which essentially comprised of piles of elephant dung on a large canvass called "Captain Shit..." I forget the rest of the title. And then there's the latest work of art in the news, "Arse Woman in Wonderland". Hmmm. Quite.

Off for a lunch time beverage soon meself. Bottoms up.

Ah, the Turner Prize entrant. 'Arse Woman in Wonderland' is, in my opinion, highly derivative of the early postings of Mr kungfu. I think he should stake his claim (unfortunately it's for British artists only so it might be a problem).

My vote for art gallery of 2002 - the psychedelic art museum in Amsterdam. Class.

I agree BlackStack. That looked a bit like a flame there Kipster my man. Let's tone it down please guys. No need for anyone to be getting personal and disagreeable. So lighten up guys. I've been busy the past couple weeks and haven't had time to keep up with with the posts and KungFu's story and the replies, and I must say I don't like the tone of a few replies here. I see no problem with KF's posts. If you don't like his stories ..... well....don't read 'em. To each his own, live and let live, and all that stuff. Later guys. I've got a lot of stuff to write and finish and catch up with.

Play nice fer crissakes will yez?!!

Cent

Archived