Phuket Going Down The Toilet For Family Tourists?

My Cow Jai

Are middle class Thais always superficial, I'm very curious, how would a middle class Thai girl react if she had started dating a very good looking young frarang, objectively good looking, and then over a period of say 3 months he put on loads of weight and looked objectively unappealing, but still remained a nice guy, how would the middle class Thai girl react

STH

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going cross-eyed :p considering the precise meanings of the delightful terms "in your face sex tourism" (what's that? facials and that sort of stuff? golden showers too? is that a vertical market btw??) and "non-sex tourist couples" (???people who travel but don't have sex? Quakers on holiday??) ::

Concerning the cost of living/staying in Phuket it certainly depends on where you stay.

Obviously if you stay on one of the tourist beaches you will pay the tourist price for just about anything.

However, I stayed some 6 months in Phuket town and in comparison with the rest of the south the prices of accomodation, food, transportation, you name it was no different.

Hua Nguu

Hi!

I think you might be on to something there. Once when I was enjoying a cabare I was nearly hit in the face by a piece of banana. I was drunk at the time and don't remember everything. I do however remember that the lady performing was lying flat on her back on some kind of stage. :D :D :D

regards

ALHOLK

Have we hit a sore spot?

Good point on the JW Marriot.. It may be the case that they do promote the economy or maybe they just ship the profits back the head office.. I would not know since I have not seen the books and do not have an macro economics degree. If it is anything like Cambodia the profits are shipped out.

No superfical judging people .. just calling a spade a spade. Or are all old farang men just taking their thai "niece" out for a little fun in the sun. Ahh they are so Jai dee to help thier niece

Public school? British or American public school? They are different.

yes i did go to a pubic school. The results are still out whether I passed or not.. Will ask the wife ;)

Public school? British or American public school? They are different

They sure as hell are - British schools tend to be in Britain, whereas American schools could be anywhere (except Britain). Could be 10,000 km different or more. The resultant student is even more different - Arrogant or reserved - you guess which is which.

I went to school in Ireland, thats why I cannnt sprell.

Jasmine.

don't be put off from going to phuket.

beautiful island,plenty to do and see apart from the nightlife.

of course at night in patong it is the haven for single men,but many couples are around and they have fun.

i don't find phuket anymore expensive then bangkok.

in fact i think it is cheaper in many respects.

Archived