TRIP REPORT PART 4: The Threesome

PART 4 THE THREESOME

It is about 1:30 at night and I am coming back from the Ministry of sound. I am stopped by a cute squeeky voiced asian huni who gives me a big hug and sits me down at the bar (I forget the name of the place there are so many along surkhemvit) So the extrreamly adorable asian huni starts makin out with me with allot of rubbin, and in her bad english she tells me "come tommorow at 1 we go to hotel ok?" with that irrisisstable voice I said ok and I was off. I run accross the street on my way to catch a cab to my house when two stunning students walk by, and me the guy who dont give a dam and will approach anyone goes over to them and says hello. They immediatly have big smiles on their faces and asks "where you go" one of them looks extreamly shy and just smiles and doesnt say anything. One has short wavy curly type hair she can actually pass for being latin with light skin, and the shy one had long straight black hair and could pass for indian she was a tad darker but just as cute or even cuter non the less.

So I tell her that I need a hotel to stay for just one night can you guys suggest one for me. The lightskin one says to me "yes I know hotel, where you from" I say Canada" they both giggle with red faces and say "we come you hotel" I said sure! lol and at this point two european or american men walk buy stairing at us, I look back and see the bad stairs that I am getting,. The light skin one lets call her Plea asks if I want her or her friend but gutsy me with balls of steel says how about both? Plea turns to her friend and says something in Thai, her friend then nods her head yes and I quikly grab a cab headed to the hotel with the two guys standing on the street corner in disbeleif and anger lol. I am doing my infomous pen and pad picture routine to communicate makin the two laugh.

We get to the hotel and I get a room.

We all shower and we are ready to go. The darker skined one lets call her Na seems very very shy. I start kissing Plea and touching Na, Na starts to go into it more. Na is petite slim with a nice round ass and young same with Plea. As I am having sex with Plea I am rubbing up Na. So saving the deatails I grab na and right before I slip it in she seems really shy and says soemthing in Thai to plea. So as I start to slip it in I find out that she is very tight! I meen virgin tight! Pleas was tight but Na was just to tight. So as I start workin my majic Na gets into it I sex them both in all threesome multiple positions you can imagine, I make both of them cum as I am having sex with Na eating out plea. We go on for a very long time Plea says to me "you sex to long" lol oh and another thing While me and Plea were having sex I was teasing Na makin her laugh tellin her "shhh you my favorite"

So after a few pics (no nudes). I started to think that Na was a virgin because she seemed a little to tight, nervous and extreamly shy at first Noooo it cant be and I am not going to say that she was. We then went to get something to eat we exchange emails amd#'s, and yes I did give them some cash 1000B each they said they needed new school uniforms and more cloths so I said I would pay for them, they were very happy but not surprised I think they were expecting something other then unbleivable sex with me. We are going shopping today at MBK and mabey something else to hehe. Yeah I did pay but man when you guys see the pics of these girls you would to!! lol and yeah I did go back on what I said about not paying but after the most unbeleivable experience I have ever had with those two I couldnt leave them high and dry they both were just to sweet!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol and at this point two european or american men walk buy stairing at us, I look back and see the bad stairs that I am getting,. The light skin one lets call her Plea asks if I want her or her friend but gutsy me with balls of steel says how about both? Plea turns to her friend and says something in Thai, her friend then nods her head yes and I quikly grab a cab headed to the hotel with the two guys standing on the street corner in disbeleif and anger lol.

Why do all of these foreigners (which I would guess are white because if they were not you would surely have told us as you always do) always give you "bad stares" and look at you with anger or jealousy?

I have been to LOS many times and rarely do I see guys look at others with anger, hostility or jealousy over women. There are way too many girls available for guys to react this way.

I see guys pissed of when guys throw money around like big shots or act obnoxious but never over a guy talking and having fun with women. You sure you are not stretching the truth a little on this point?

very much reminds me of an episode of "Ali G" (Brit comedy). Or even the Indian pimp who was in that old Tom Hanks movie "Batchelor Party". I find the best way to get into these posts is to put my baseball cap on back to front.

its a shame, but a fact that all the boards are getting more and more shit made up and posted by geeks with nothing better to do.

the pattaya boards are getting full of them.

if it was funny i could understand it, but this is just drivel, and im suprised anyone is falling for it.

in the "hood" in dowtown toronto it may still be the in thing, but to me his posts gives me a vision of mrkungfoolery dressed like the fresh prince , with regulation baseball cap back to front and run dmc chains, doing the moonwalk or breakdancing, whilst hoardes of screaming "STUDENTS" and bar girls froth at the gusset and throw their panties at him.

Fast Fred, you're killing me. :: That's twice this week you cracked me up in your responses to Kung Fubu. Batchelor Party is one of the most under-rated movies ever. Haha - I always tell people that it is Tom Hanks' best flick. Tell a movie buff that sometime -- he/she will either total agree with you or hit you over the head with a frying pan. I love the line "the groom is in the bedroom"

Archived