TRIP REPORT PART 4: The Threesome

"Why do all of these foreigners (which I would guess are white because if they were not you would surely have told us as you always do) always give you "bad stares" and look at you with anger...?"

Because he's an asshole?

val

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its a shame, but a fact that all the boards are getting more and more shit made up and posted by geeks with nothing better to do.

the pattaya boards are getting full of them.

if it was funny i could understand it, but this is just drivel, and im suprised anyone is falling for it.

You have it wrong my man, this stuff is funny! The guy is a veritable Hip-Hop clown!

in the "hood" in dowtown toronto it may still be the in thing, but to me his posts gives me a vision of mrkungfoolery dressed like the fresh prince , with regulation baseball cap back to front and run dmc chains, doing the moonwalk or breakdancing, whilst hoardes of screaming "STUDENTS" and bar girls froth at the gusset and throw their panties at him.

That imagery really has me cracking up! The Fresh Prince goes to Bangkok!

HAHAHAHA!!! I love it when others get jelous but why? cant you congratulate me instead of critisizing me, I meen I dont critisize you guys when things like this happen to you? or mabey it hasnt that is why you guys get soooo angry and jelous. And no they were not lady boys by any meens lol trust me when I say this they were all woman oh I meen girl hehe, they had all the parts to prove it plus they were so fine you didnt have to get them naked to find out that they were 110% pure female asian huni. I know what to look for and I can spot a lady boy a mile away, for example a a guy that i met on the plane was gonna bring someone home with him I stopped him from doing so, he got pissed beyond beleife, but I told him it was a lady boy, look at the elbows, waste and the way her jaw and body is shaped, and look at the way it moves, its very subtle details but if you know women like I do I you can spot them a mile away, its a sixth sense I tell ya, either that or years of experience. It turns out that I was right, it was a lady boy but it looked like 100% woman to anyone! she even tricked my friend and it was a ladyboy which was confirmed by a BG friend of mine.

And to that guy who slept with the Kateuy no I am not gonna make fun of you because what happened to you was not right, it pisses me off that guys like you get tricked, because these men think they are women and they dont tell ya they are really men before anything happens. I can see how some guys can get tricked.....................sooo did she use your shaver in the morning or did she have her mach 3s with her HAHAHAHA!! joking playa chill.

And another thing I have extensive knowledge and education on urban culture through university and also growing up in the 80's/90's. And no I dont wear fubu or any of that ish actually if you saw me you'd think I just stepped straight out of GQ magazine lol seriously. I cant wait to get home on friday to show you guys the pic of the 2 girls I slept with mmmm lol.

But like I said town hall, jaz and a few others are the guys that are understanding, mature and excepting of a new style of BK playa, that will introduce new ways in shagging 2 for hardly anything and getting any women you want no matter what age colour or size one is, or how good lookin you are , because tell ya honestly my big nose aint a babe magnet at all its more of a perch for birds to rest on lol, and another sex tool lol. The techniques me and my buddies use back home bring them here in BK and the women fall for it all the time ! I'll be bringing more of my firends here to BK in the summer we are already planning a trip for spring break! baby!! lol and in the infamous words of rick flair WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i'm OUT! make way for the new bread !!! hip hop record Bangkok nights coming soon!! 4 guys that know how to rap in English, Latin, phillipino(tagaloc), japanese and other asian languages!! We gonna film the video right here in BK with big time asain hunis at the BG bars and else where thats right be ready playa!!! we gonna shock da world!!!!!!

And remember guys in BK its either play or be played.

And another thing I can put my hand on my holy book and swear to yoU all that these events are all 100% true! As GOD AS MY WITNESS WHAT I SPEAK ON THIS BOARD IS THE TRUTH AND NOT A LIE!!.

This guy is great. We shouldn´t criticise him to much. He is special. It´s his first trip to BKK and he knows and he understands everything. ::

What a poor man am I. I lived in an asian for country some time, learned the language and had the feeling: the longer I stayed, the more I learned, the more I saw, the harder it became for me to judge about the country and the people because the picture became more and more complicated.

Why don´t we have a fun section on the board for folks like him. ::

Says mrkungfu:

And to that guy who slept with the Kateuy no I am not gonna make fun of you because what happened to you was not right, it pisses me off that guys like you get tricked, because these men think they are women and they dont tell ya they are really men before anything happens. I can see how some guys can get tricked.....................sooo did she use your shaver in the morning or did she have her mach 3s with her HAHAHAHA!! joking playa chill.

Actually i hope you keep posting Mr Kungfu,

I love your work, it would be a shame to for this board to loose a talent such as yours :). Again keep posting, this is some of the most spot on commentary i have read here for many a day, you are right i think they are just jealous. have you ever though of taking on a moderators position? if your interested just PM Khun Sanuk, i am sure he would be more than grateful for the offer of help.

Artiew > Please, Lord, make him stop. Must be time for him to go Trick or Treating with the other kids in the neighbourhood. <

Yes! I've read a few of his reports, and either he's a troll, or he is indeed a 15 yr old geek in Ducksville Wisconsin who is making up little dirty stories to imitate the members of this board, in the hope he will be recognised by his peers. Or he's taking the piss out of all of us who are making genuine posts.

Moderator, can you please pass him on to the board bar.

Archived