TRIP REPORT PART 4: The Threesome

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I told him it was a lady boy, look at the elbows, waste and the way her jaw and body is shaped, and look at the way it moves"

I've heard of the many different ways to identify a katoey but checking the 'waste' is a new one to me. What do you suggest, a visual inspection of the waste or just grab hold? Thanks for the useful info mrkungfu please keep it coming.

Says mrkungfu:

And another thing I have extensive knowledge and education on urban culture through university and also growing up in the 80's/90's. And no I dont wear fubu or any of that ish actually if you saw me you'd think I just stepped straight out of GQ magazine lol seriously. I cant wait to get home on friday to show you guys the pic of the 2 girls I slept with mmmm lol.

My word your ego astounds me but not as much as your amazing ability of story telling...... I am sure you never watched Jackanory........ but it started something like this....."Once upon a time"

Please write more as I have printed off many of your posts as my GF thinks your hysterical. She just keeps on smiling and saying "KWAI". Heavens knows what that means Jing Jing! ;)

What I can't understand is that a guy who claimed to go to a university(which I assume is in Toronto and the courses are taught in English) you really butcher the English language from a grammatical and spelling standpoint Your use of homonyms is amazing! I suggest that you submit these trip reports to your former university and possibly they will give you some sort of refund.

Yo - dis one goes out to the UK posse, what might be feeling like a phat time in de near future. KnowhaddImean? Maybe my men and de Thailand Crew can get together and get jiggy in da Woodstock in December right?

Man, no disrespec' an' all that but we gotta check out dem bitches. MC Rusty - him coming with his homes and bling-bling and dat . Like rad knowhaddamean?

Sweet.

What I can't dig' iz dat uh guy who claimed ta jet ta uh university(which I assume iz in Toronto an' da courses iz taught in English) ya really butcher da English language from uh grammatical an' spelling standpoint Your use o' homonyms iz amazing! I suggest dat ya submit deez trip reports ta yo' former university an' possibly dey will give ya some sort o' refund. and shit.

Archived