Soi Cowboy being raided RIGHT NOW!

Stickman

Hi!

The 'raid/PR-campaign' was earlier in the evening and, to my knowledge, not at all related. At about 1:30 am there was a lot of smoke at the Country Road end of Soi Cowboy. All bars emptied out. Confusion set in. From what I heard it was an electrical failure.

I'm however sure someone else on this board knows more.

I was at the other end of Soi Cowboy and although I saw the incident I really don't know what it was all about...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"green"] <<That's a bit scary. I hate the way when shit like this happens nobody seems to know about it.... was it even in the Bngkok Post? Thai people seem oblivious to almost everything that happens any more than 3 feet from them.>>

Another classic Fidel one liner!!

[/color]

Ok, hands up... I guess I should qualify that statement eh? What I meant was that in the West, if something out of the ordinary happens, a spate of bombings for example, people talk about it... shit, it's not all that much to do with us and we're talking about it. The Thais on the other hand don't seem too interested in talking about this kind of thing, or in current affairs. No Phil, thanks for looking out for me.... and please don't take the above as a xenophobic generalisation....

[color:"red"] Now of course every little fire cracker that goes off attracts world wide attention, when no one cared before... [/color]

There's a guy in front of the 'meeting house' restaurant, on or around sukumvit soi 13, that pops plastic bags, You should be here to see the falangs jump. OK food too.

just a thought, avoiding the cowboy due to butterfly status, not a terrorist attack.

Archived