Asking Papasan

stumpy

A little tact here...but if one should want a young lady who might be prepared to make love in the bottom is one likely to encounter hostility from Papasan. Don't want to be slung out of the Soapy Also I get the impression that there aren't many girls who will do this but any establishments known for this?

p.s. I DO mean a lady as well wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by stump_dog:

A little tact here...but if one should want a young lady who might be prepared to make love in the bottom is one likely to encounter hostility from Papasan. Don't want to be slung out of the Soapy Also I get the impression that there aren't many girls who will do this but any establishments known for this?

p.s. I DO mean a lady as well
wink.gif" border="0

The following establishments are reputed to accomodate your wishes : Casanova(second floor) and Obsession (ground level) at Nana, furthermore good opportunities at Crack House(Clinton Plaza) and Nice Bar, Baccara (Soi Cowboy). I understand papasan in these places has no objections either.

bar prices etc.

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: boemba ]

Ummm, Stumpy -- in a massage parlour just ask BEFORE picking the girl. Often the "stars" are real pros, while the other gals are probably just 2-holers. (The stars will cost more.) Same in the bars (and the Thermae). Tell the gal what you want while negotiating. If the girl won't, just keep looking. Somebody will.

Eden Club has some lasses who specialize in back-door traffic - they line up on one side of the line-up so that you can be sure. Papasan (Marc) will be happy to help you maximize your experience. For two girls, figure 4,000 baht (with drinks) if you go late afternoon/early evening.

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

I am certainly no expert in this field, but I note the original poster added the p.s: "I DO mean a lady as well", and then someone else responded by suggesting: "Casanova(second floor) and Obsession (ground level) at Nana"

Aren't these gatoey bars?

...Obsession (ground level) at Nana"

Aren't these gatoey bars?

I thought the original poster was being set up! Actually, the Obsession gogo is all lady boys, but the Obsession bear bar is 100% female... and I don't think they would take kindly to being buggered!

Archived