Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, WTF does Smeagol know anyway. :beer:

BG's are women who while working in an industry to earn cash do enjoy sex.

i cannot believe that any Asian woman i have ever known has never enjoyed sex with a customer.

i have certainly met women who asked for certain things which they liked and they were happy.

BG's are women who while working in an industry to earn cash do enjoy sex.

i cannot believe that any Asian woman i have ever known has never enjoyed sex with a customer.

i have certainly met women who asked for certain things which they liked and they were happy.

Another epic necro, this time of a 10-year old thread, but wtf -its all good.

I know for a fact that there are some who simply dont enjoy it, and their acting just isnt up to par. One of my favourite regulars flatout refuses to act, and you know when she is in robot mode and when she's not - it can be as much about her mood as anything else, and that mirrors my experience with Farang women who would never consider a career as a sex worker.

Would the girls be 'hornier' with a young Thai man ? I suspect that many would, but how many of us would willingly have sex with an overweight 50-year old woman and rush here to tell everyone what a fantastic sexual experience it was ? The girls live in the moment, and alcohol definitely helps with that. I've been with a couple of 'newbies' and, IME, its overrated : you want a gal who knows enough about Farang to understand that there is an element of fantasy to making a man happy, not a robot who just wants peg B inserted in slot A for 30 minutes......

On a more positive note, I've only had one sexual encounter with a girl who clearly loathed sex, and she was Vietnamese.

I pray I never encounter her ilk again.

The girls live in the moment, and alcohol definitely helps with that. I've been with a couple of 'newbies' and,

I guess it not only alcohol. As someone once told me who was involved in an HIV study in LOS: They used BG's as their research subject and the most astonishing result was, how many girls had traces of drugs like Yaaba in their blood. I guess there is more going on than most of us, including me, don't realize.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Farang spend a lot more time ruminating on the way the girls think than the girls spend ruminating on the mysteries of the Farang mind. IME, they really do live 'in the moment', and that's where impulsive behaviour like drug taking and unprootected sex come into the mix. Yes, there are exceptions, but even the girls who I thought had a good grasp on the 'make enough money to be able to walk out of here one day' ideal were still prone to the odd brain explosion.

Many moons ago, I spent a few years trying to get a handle on the mercurial moods of a Farang woman who, when it suited *her*, was as 'hot' as any woman I've ever been with (less 10 points for being a smoker). In the end, I decided that even the *best* sex wasnt worth her moody backlash and constant BS - unlike BGs, such women are harder to dislodge and I spent way too long doing so.

End of the day, does it really matter if BG 'Tum' doesnt seem to enjoy sex on a given night ? So many more options and so many more nights to explore those options - lets not think too mutt on this one, chaps. If you dont like the looks of the taxi outside your hotel, walk out to the street and get another one. :grinyes:

Archived