Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all

I'm a newbie here, and this is my first post. I'm planning to visit Thailand for the first time next August, and I'm gathering as much info as possible, so when I found this board I felt blessed!. Thanx all for the tons of useful info that's posted here.

The first question I'm gonna ask you, is not exactly an intellectual one, I guess ::

Do most BG girls really enjoy sex with their "customers"?

Is it common for you to make them come?

Can you tell if they fake orgasms? ;)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

No, most do NOT enjoy it. Don't fool yourself.

Some do enjoy it...for various reasons. First of all, some lower their self-esteem so much that they think that any fat ass bitch who takes an interest in them, grunts on top of them and shoots some seed, and, most importantly, throws them 2-3,000 baht, must indeed be prince charming. And so, when your fat sweaty ass is grunting and wheezing on top of them (hopefully in doggy style...I mean, have a little mercy and know your limitations, fat fucks!!!!), they reciprocate by offering some fake moans and shit.

Another reason they might genuinely enjoy it is because they are in the group that goes with hot, young, buff guys--of whom there are plenty in the bars of Nana and Cowboy, don't kid yourselves!!--they figure, "fuck, if I gotta fuck farang bitches for coin, I might as well get my rocks off in the process"...

How to know if you are one the latter cited above? Easy. Take your shirt off, stand in front of your grotty Sukhumvit hotel mirror. Do you see washboard abs?? Okay, then you're one of the guys REALLY getting the girl off. Otherwise...got news for ya, bitch...they're FAKING IT!!!!! hahaha

No, most do NOT enjoy it. Don't fool yourself.

Okay, then you're one of the guys REALLY getting the girl off. Otherwise...got news for ya, bitch...they're FAKING IT!!!!! hahaha

i maybe not be a stud with abs and good looks but SOMETIMES i think i do well.

my last trip ended with me finally seeing the lady i had gone espiecally gone to see after good times in the past.

the last time i saw her was after a night out and we had argued,well her really as she was very drunk.

but in the morning she apologised and opened her legs and just said 'lick my pussy' and i comp;ied and she certainly had an orgasm and i was rewarded with a final BBBJ which was awesome.

this particular lady liked oral both ways and maybe more desirable to vaginal sex.

she knew what she liked and was not afraid to ask for certain things.

Every BG I've ever shagged has said to me, "Thanks Munchie, that's the best sex I've ever had, I really enjoyed it too much". :hubbahubba::liar:

I also forgot to mention that most of them also sang a little song...............before paying me.

It went something like this:

"Munchie you're simply the best, better than all the rest, better than anyone, anyone I've ever met".

Funnily enough the words sound familiar? :hmmm::dunno:

That works both ways - go ST sober (and in the cold light of day ..) and you see your 'prize' for the LBFM she really is. Personally, I dont have a problem with that, but I suspect that it must come as a shock to some punters. Say what you will about fat farang, but most of us dont wear 3 layers of makeup.

Archived