Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

Hi all

I'm a newbie here, and this is my first post. I'm planning to visit Thailand for the first time next August, and I'm gathering as much info as possible, so when I found this board I felt blessed!. Thanx all for the tons of useful info that's posted here.

The first question I'm gonna ask you, is not exactly an intellectual one, I guess ::

Do most BG girls really enjoy sex with their "customers"?

Is it common for you to make them come?

Can you tell if they fake orgasms? ;)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, a warm welcome to the board!

A very good question. I try to see it from a different angle: I want to be happy (have a good service etc.) and from my experience, my return on investment will be maximized, if the girl feels happy too. So, I try to be nice to the girls, give them a fair amount of money and when doing the deed, I try to make them happy too.

I am not sure if all girls are enjoying their life, but, I think many are excited from the nightlife, the many different customers and the amount of money to be earned.

But, be warned, many are knowing the game very well (i.e. wrapping someone around their finger). So, take care!

Three questions here.

Three answers:

No

No

No

Of course there are exceptions. And of course, we all like to think that we are such great lovers that we are different and that we do things for the girl that no other man does, but I honestly believe that most of the time it is just a job to the girls.

Some girls in massage parlours service upwards of three men a day. And yet, the best of them make each of those three men feel special, handsome, deirable, even loved for the brief period that they are there.

I don't want to take away the fun, or kill the fantasy, but I do think that if we bear in mind that many of the girls are there because they feel that they have little other option, and that we are terribly lucky and privileged to be born in wealthy societies that give us the financial power to purchase their services, we will maybe treat them with a greater respect and understanding.

Hi,

[color:"red"] meaning that yes, they have their needs, but also they can fake as the best like all their sisters from all the world [/color]

Well, normally I don't think a woman has to fake, but I am in a different league (not to be insulting to the BG). Faking is not so good to women, it is better to tell the truth.

Sometimes, a man's ego is delicate. I feel that both parties should be honest.

Cheers!

I know most of the time when my girlfriend has an orgasm she has to go to the toilet straight after usually within a minute, it happens about 70% of the time with her.. just my 2 satangs worth. bye the way she seems to be the only girl I know that this happens too. hmm

But, be warned, many are knowing the game very well (i.e. wrapping someone around their finger). So, take care

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes,they seem to know that most faranges brains are in their underpants!

And Cornelius you have to get the right ones.Don't be put off if you get one or two flops to begin with.

I agree with peter1964.

Treat the girls with respect & kindness when you're with them. It is true what they say "a little kindness goes a long way" :)

If you take your time and choose someone you feel comfortable with. Both of you should end up having a good time. :)

They are human just like you & I. ::

Have a good trip! ::

Archived