Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

My experience is that some girls are orgasmic & some are not, I have been with lots of girls who have never had an orgasm & I don't think that is my fault, I think they need to explore the reasons, usually relaxing enough etc. I think if you get one who can orgasm then you can make her no problem, but don't pretend that you can do it at a touch, you need to have a decent technique or she ain't just going to do it. I personally like feeding on the minge & found that for example the first BG I ever took LT came a gushin all over my face when I feasted, there was no faking, you can't fake the incredible contractions that are the female orgasm.

Good luck newbie, the only way to get there is practice, I think you will find numerous willing & able ladies to practice on!! :D:p

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"NOW THAT"S A QUESTION" !! In my experiences with Thai bg's I have found that it's very important to take your time and interview these girls to find out about their "Whole"(or holistic) view on spending an intimate evening exploring your body ? I always approach these intimate encounters as an extremely personal sharing experience between two strangers . This makes for a potentially exciting time where an element of mystery heightens the feeling ! But I've managed to find compatible partners whose personalities are more important than their looks . So , if you take your time and choose carefully you too can find bg's who are as interested , and as excited , about satisfying their sexual appetites all the way to ORGASM ! My fondest memory of "working women" in BKK was four years ago during my last night in Thailand before returning home . I had just experienced my first bad encounter with a dancer in Soi Cowboy . I was feeling very depressed and lonely after leaving Soi Cowboy when I happened to be walking past Thermae(infamous BG hangout) . Standing out front of Thermae was two of my favorite regulars who immediately took me to their bossoms and began to heal my wounded psyche . When I told them it was my last night in their beautiful country they suggested that all three of us spend the night together in my room . They promised me that when I got on the plane in the morning I would feel better than I had ever felt in my entire life ! And all I can say is these two lovely ladies shared something with me that I had never felt before ! They nurtured and cuddled and fondled me until I felt total bliss !!! There were orgasms aplenty ! Mine ! Theirs ! Ours ! Theirs ! Mine ! Ours ! I love the feeling of my mates shuddering in orgasm ! Oh Orgasm , wonderful , beautiful ORGASM !!!

You will also get many disappointments. A lot of them do nothing to hide the fact that they are simply with you to extract some money from you (mainly the best looking ones), and would much rather be at home watching TV. You have to decide whether to sacrifice the looks for greater interest.

You will also get many disappointments. A lot of them do nothing to hide the fact that they are simply with you to extract some money

-----------------------------

sad that with all the friendly women around, some guy would go with one who treats him this way. might as well stay home, and get a local hooker.

Thanks all for your help! :)

Argh! I'll have to wait at least 8 months until I travel to LOS. My desire to get there does anything but increase as I learn more from that amazing country.

"sad that with all the friendly women around, some guy would go with one who treats him this way. might as well stay home, and get a local hooker."

Most people who are trying to make money from you will be "friendly", be they a car salesman, a shop keeper, a waitress, or a BG. I dont see it as friendship however, just an artificial warmth applied to the situation to aid the extraction of money. Call that cold, or call it realism. Try telling them that you have no money, and see how many milliseconds it takes them to retract that same "friendliness"

I didnt quote you as using the word friendship. However, you made the point that lots of BGs are friendly. I was simply disagreeing. I think they are only trying to make themselves mentally attractive as part of their job, to make you want sex with them and give them money. Are they friendly towards beggars on the pavements? No.

Archived