Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smeg say!

" In summary, I dont believe that most BGs enjoy sex with farang. They enjoy blowing the farangs money next day. "

you mean the girls trust you that much that you dont have to pay in advance? hmmmmmmmmmm i must check my credentials

hehe

"you mean the girls trust you that much that you dont have to pay in advance? hmmmmmmmmmm i must check my credentials"

In Thailand it sure is the way,I very seldom have a girl ask me the money before and I may send her back if she does(perhaps they should check my credentials and ask for it before ;))

haha

well one time a girl tried rip me off i think it was the second time i was in thailand and very fresh, i am still fresh but not as much as i was then, so from now on if i talk with a girl that i want to take with me i always ask in advance and have no problem giving them the money before i do my buisness. they are free to go or stay and can not ask for more , up to them

to add

i mostly am with the same girl from day one, even if i am not giving all of the money i give them so they have if we get separated or all of a sudden they wanna go back home or whereever we are.

that way they dont get that confused looking when I show the withdraws for 150 000+ bath and asking how we could have spent so much money.....

also letting them pay rides and all of the smallchange stuff bills when i am out.... and just refill the pocket. lesson one for them is to be used to have money in the pocket and when doing something that it cost money.

Hi,

[color:"red"] lesson one for them is to be used to have money in the pocket and when doing something that it cost money. [/color]

How kind of you "Money Management 101", and I hope this woman knows what you are trying to do. I find that most of these women know very little on how to manage money, spending it, that is a different subject.

Good luck.

Archived