Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

is you tell what the money is for they understand, and they also give a lot lesser tip then i do. i dont know if they learn anything or not but the appriciate that someone can trust them with money

i only did this 2 times and so far its no problem....

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont believe that most BGs enjoy sex with farang

----------------------------

if your post were qualified as such, there would never be a need to argue with you. "believe" and "most", are perfect ways to talk about a scene that no one can ever cover entirely and i think the same as you. People and Bgs are complex, even with low education and a single desire to make ends meet.

>>>I had a big row with Sayjann (i think) a few months ago, but we are buddies. also, soccer vs US football had us up in arms in June. <<<

i know that the US can't play football, but what the hell is soccer? ::

Says smeg:

In response to those with a different life to mine (ie everyone), no, Im not a rich, elderly expat who has the money to keep the nightlife novelty fresh (if that is possible), and who cant believe how amazing it is to buck nature and constantly be able to sleep with girls 1/3 his age.

Neither am I a middle aged guy sitting bored at a desk in farangland, only managing to get through the dull 48 weeks he spends there every year by masturbating under the desk whilst posting on here and thinking about his next secret trip to "pussy paradise". Sorry to bring you down. And sorry for drawing these extreme stereotypes, but some of the stunted, sex-crazed posts I read lead me swiftly to them.

Im doing things another way, and my realistic experiences clearly are not what the moderators like to masterbate, I mean, read about. If this forum is run purely for their reading pleasure, which it appears to be, I shall bail out. I have seen the moderators try to get posters to hang themselves and get banned before. Its pathetic, I shall not play their game.

Good bye

My your a touchy one! Guys take jabs at me all of the time if they don't like what I post and heck I was even banned on another BB because of a fracas with a moderator, but I stand my ground and I don't whine about it.

When you post publicly you are bound to get some lumps.

Ask Stickman he gets criticized all of the time along with Zanemay and a few others. GTG took way more heat than you and most members ever will. Do you here them talking about high-tailing it out of here? Nope, they stand their ground and continue to post what they want to post earning the respect of other members and continuing to add some value to the overall community.

I don't like a lot of what many post here and many don't like what I post but we all seem to find a happy medium and make our contributions.

When you get a thicker skin and figure out that we are nothing but words with personalities in cyber space come and contribute again.

Yawn!

Sigh!

Goodnight Sir Smeg!

I absolutely dislike people who turn their back to the "problem" and walk away.

Accept contradiction.

Accept negative comment.

Accept different opinions.

People learn from this.

By leaving you learn nothing and get nothing.

If you ARE this kind of person, then I won't miss you, Smeg. ::

Archived