Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

I may have a rather service-oriented view of the whole scene but I keep wondering why the original guy cared if they enjoy it? I mean, does he ask his drycleaner if he enjoys pressing his suits? Does it vex him greatly if his taxi-driver is not having a nice ride in a direction where he might not want to go? Is he going to eagerly tidy his room every morning to please the maids? ::

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

[color:"red"] Some girls come easily and the majority come with effort and some almost never at all. It's the same with the infamous and fabled 'normal girls' out there [/color]

True, what it sounds like though, some men like to think that his "paid partner" should enjoy him, because, after all the men the woman have been with, he is special and can make her see the "paradise".

It is not bad to care for your sex partners, but, geez, I would be a nervous wreck, if my partners asked whether I had an orgasm every time we make love.

Cheers!

tto see guys dissing bargirls and how bad tehy are i am suprised that even a few cares if she has a good time in the sack.....

i do care if the girl i am with has a good time or not. but thats just my ego

It is not bad to care for your sex partners, but, geez, I would be a nervous wreck, if my partners asked whether I had an orgasm every time we make love.

Perhaps Cosmopolitan is right... you need to relax and not be a nervous wreck! ::

Guys don't have that problem- if a girl would keep asking me if I had an orgasm (in a man's case, the question is have you had an orgasm YET) I wouldn't be nervous, just think it was odd that she was either overly concerned or in a hurry to go somewhere.

True, what it sounds like though, some men like to think that his "paid partner" should enjoy him

Fits in line with some guys thinking that every girl dreams about a guy who stays 'interested' for 12 hours of non-stop activity, thrusting and grunting away the whole time.

Reminds me of a story of a friend of mine here in Thailand. We have pretty frank conversations among my group and one day he kept mentioning how a girl had commented on his large penis. He managed to fit this into conversation several times of the period of a few days until we told him that we were tired of hearing about his enormous schlong.

Anyway, weeks later we bumped into a former BG experience of his one night at Nana Disco. She asked where our friend was and we replied that he wasn't out that night. She professed that she missed him but when we asked why she told us that he pays a lot of money, he has a small penis and he 'finishes' very quickly! We got quite a laugh out of that but never had the heart to tell our friend. :)

Hi,

[color:"red"] a girl had commented on his large penis [/color]

That reminds me of my husband in a picnic one summer. It was hot most men and women wore shorts, and one woman asked my husband why he did not wear a pair. He said it was embarassing to wear one because there were no shorts in the market which could cover what he had to cover. We had a good laugh, ahh, delightful men's ego!!! :D :D :D

Cheers!

:D :D

Archived