Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says flyonzewall:

guessed so already.
:p

you should really stay off that english brew, who knows what they put in there. have some quality german beer. ::

Pleeees :) May I hijack this thread for 1 posting only ???? :)

What do you guys in the UK and Germany know about beer anyway ?????

Belgium is the place to be for a good beer na !!!!

Cheers !

PS : and now back to our regular programming..........

Says BelgianBoy:

Says flyonzewall:

guessed so already.
:p

you should really stay off that english brew, who knows what they put in there. have some quality german beer. ::

Pleeees
:)
May I hijack this thread for 1 posting only ????
:)

What do you guys in the UK and Germany know about beer anyway ?????

Belgium is the place to be for a good beer na !!!!

Cheers !

PS : and now back to our regular programming..........

Ouch: Cherry-beer, strwaberry-beer, Stella which gives you the best headache in the world, Christal Alken which keeps you on the loo the whole of the next day.....

But I give you some points for tripple Trappist - after 5 of them I proposed to my ex-wife. Most expensive beer I've drunk in my life!

::

Guest lazyphil

<<guessed so already.

you should really stay off that english brew, who knows what they put in there. have some quality german beer>>

Wrong answer, it was beer chang, in Krabi right now!!

German beer, oh dear, you really need a lesson in proper beer. English throbing chunder bowel basher rules!!

Says ALHOLK:

Beer is made of WATER, YEAST, MALT and HOPS. No peaches, no bleeding cherries, no dead voles, no fermented fish, only WATER, YEAST, MALT and HOPS.

regards

ALHOLK

I hear you brother, I hear you!

I am not very nationalistic, BUT:

There are two products ONLY Germans (and the related nations like Austria) can produce:

Bread and Beer!

Are you sure about the bread, Jasmine? As far as I know, German bread's a bitter dark brown lump of a thing that's not to many tastes and I couldn't imagine that most Thais would like it.

By the way, what do Thais have against Indian and Mexican food? The first time I took (dragged) a Thai to an Indian restaurant, I was surprised at how nothing appealed to her usually wide tastes. I would have thought that these two cuisines, being spicy and ricey, would be more popular. On the other hand, I can't quite see why Thais seem to like sush and pizza!. I suspect that it might be a minor form of racism - that they see Indians and Mexicans as more unclean in their habits. What do you think?

Hi,

[color:"red"]Are you sure about the bread, Jasmine? As far as I know, German bread's a bitter dark brown lump of a thing that's not to many tastes and I couldn't imagine that most Thais would like it. [/color]

Yes, I am sure, but you know by now that I am a little strange, not a typical Thai. ::. When I lived in Germany, there was a place in Hof-Ban-Hof train station(spelling?), that I would grab a loaf of those dark color bread to take home twice a week. I actually like the bread more than beer, but beer and bread and cheese are perfect together. :p :p

I don't know why the Thais you met don't like the cuisines. I like Indian food and I missed those Indians who used to work for me and brought me food (I am greedy). I like Mexican tacos. I find the Mexican chillie does not taste as good as the Thai ones. Indian food can have too much spices in it for some people too.

Bibblies, depending on how the Thais are brought up. When I was growing up, we had foreigners to dinners, including Indians and we are more open. But many Thais were brought up in a limited society, so adjusting is difficult.

I do not like Japanese food, but many of my Thai freinds love them. I cannot go without rice more than 3 days in a row though (ran out of rice energy).

[color:"red"] I suspect that it might be a minor form of racism - that they see Indians and Mexicans as more unclean in their habits. What do you think? [/color]

Perhaps, it is not racism on Mexicans, but Indians, it can very well be. Most Thai kids were brought up to be afraid of many foreign nationals such as "Indians", "farangs", "moslems", and "hindus". Xenophobic, many Thais are.

Cheers!

Archived