Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

come on lighten up - if that's true why bother flying across the world then? :dunno:

if ky, fake orgasms & the likes are needed in a BG sex encounter then I'd say it's tough luck & move on as ASAP as clearly no good chemisty whatsoever existed!

now if however an initial proposed ST turns out as a true multiple orgasms session within the first say 30 minutes then I'd say there's LT potential... :hubba: :dunno:

Good post.

I have spoken to many girls and you are right that they are usually quite honest about if they orgasm or not with customers.

Personally I do not think it is that important for a BG to orgasm in the course of her duties.

Some BG's have told me that they do not want to orgasm as then they are good for nothing and do not want to have any more sex.Others never orgasm with customers and still others do if they click with their customers.

IMHO it is likely for a BG to orgasm when she has not had sex for a day of two.They are usually having sex too often so that it tends to take away the enjoyment and likelihood of orgasm.

"Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?"

They certainly seem to enjoy it with me, mate ::. The last bird I got a 100 baht blow job off, late-nite down a side-soi in Pattaya ? street-handle "Nut": bad alopecia and a tattoo on her arse saying "Use horn whilst parking" ? even put her cigarette out just before I shot my load. :)

jack :angel:

hold up women are women no matter if they are Regular Thai girl or BG a woman loves having sex with a good looking or decent guy, with a allot of stamina, but if you are a drunken, dirty fool chances are she will be closing her eyes until the 2mins are up and then she will run to the showers and disinfect herself for a long time while you sleep.

Says mrkungfu:

hold up women are women no matter if they are Regular Thai girl or BG a woman loves having sex with a good looking or decent guy, with a allot of stamina, but if you are a drunken, dirty fool chances are she will be closing her eyes until the 2mins are up and then she will run to the showers and disinfect herself for a long time while you sleep.

Dude you have alot to learn about sex. Sex is not simply a physical act it is also a mental and emotional act too. A woman's body can function sexually but her emotions and mind can be light years away from it. I fail to see where you good looking or decent guy with a lot of stamina comes into the picture of sexual pleasure for a woman.

Curious as to how much pleasure you would derive from screwing a few diferent strangers every other night for a year or more. I am sure you may enjoy a few of the encounters but I doubt if you enjoy the majority of them regardless of how good looking, decent or amount of stamina the person has.

Personally, I know at some point I would be bored with the daily business and would have to detach myself somehow from the experience even if it meant turning to the frequent use of mind altering substances.

Archived