Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

Ahhh, it was only one week ago in the LOS, me in the arms of a pretty girl age unknown but I suspect she was older than her 25 year old appearance.

She said: "NO! NO! NO! You not come!"

"Too late."

"Why you come?!!!"

"What do you mean?"

"Why you come now?"

"You told me 10 minutes before to come, so now I come."

"But I not come."

"Why did you tell me to come if you not want me to come?"

She gives me a sideway look as if to say I must be stupid to not have known what she REALLY wanted. She reproaches me again: "I not come yet."

I think about how I met Ae three nights before on Sukumvhit, I swore she was the one staring at me earlier in Kiss Bar while another girl had claimed me by wrapping her arms around me. I had left the bar alone that night and found Ae at 3am wandering down Suk by herself. She said I was crazy, she not work bar. I took her to my hotel that night, she never said anything about me being required to get her off.

And tonight, when this time she found me wandering on Suk alone, she again failed to mention her requirements. :dunno:

She rolls away from me, rests her head on the pillow, stares at the wall and says softly: "I not come."

Wow. I've never seen such disappointment. I try to console her - "Listen I'm sorry I not make you come OK?"

"I angry with you."

This makes me laugh. I say: "I don't care."

She turns and looks at me: "You not care if I come?"

"I care if you come, I always wait for girl if that is what she wants. But I don't care if your angry, that is your problem."

I look at her, she is genuinely frustrated by this experience. She obviously changed her mind about wanting me to come, but forgot to cancel the standing order to fire at will before the battle was finished.

Its 4am, a long day and night of drinking has me aching to lay down and pass out. But a fine lady needs to get off here in my hotel in the middle of the dark Bangkok night.

So I make up my mind.

Its going to be hard work for me, but a sense of duty propels me forward. I slide out of the bed, open the desk drawer, pull out the large object that is rolled up inside a t-shirt. I smuggled it in right under the nose of Thai customs. She is sitting up, eyeing me suspiciously. I tell her "I have something for you."

I unfurl the monster and speak in my best scarface voice: "Say hello to my little friend."

A very wide smile crosses her lips, a happy BG is a good BG. But I underestimated my girl: She (we) went at it with the little friend until 6:30am, and somewhere in between I even got it up again and we went at it that way for awhile, but in the two and a half hours she never came once. We tried all positions and every way possible, I mean every way. I was astonished at what she was willing to try in her quest for release. We were both sweating like we had been in the shower, and breathing like marathoners. No matter, she not come.

In the middle of things, she said "If you use your tongue I come." That is the only way we hadn't tried.

This girl does the Soi 7 Biergarten/Thermae circuit, for how many years I don't know, but based on the things we did to her with the long double headed friend I suspected she was a very long time pro. Call me cautious, call me callous, a selfish prick. My tongue stays put.

So its 6:30am she still has not come, but she was one hell of a horny girl having the time of her life. When we finished I ordered breakfast, told her she could sleep but I had to be up in a few hours, she said she has to sleep all day before hitting biergarten at 7pm, so she gave me her number and off she went at 7am, the sun already higher than the bangkok skyscrapers.

I didn't see Ae again, I hope her next farang was able to meet her requirements.

>>>Do most BG girls really enjoy sex with their "customers"?<<<

Yep. But they don't always come. :D

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do most BG girls really enjoy sex with their "customers"?

If you get the right ones then definetly yes.I have actually managed to make three of my "employee's"edjaculate(No katoey jokes please)This type of female orgasm cannot be faked and one of them was an Eden girl :devil:.

Mind you I do have a tongue like a chameleon :p!

Says rusty:

I have actually managed to make three of my "employee's" edjaculate

Congrats! Imo, not many men are able to make a lady come. During my last holidays, one was crying ("I never felt this before"). Had a lot of trouble getting rid of her....

And yes, eden girls are thai female beings too. With all the pros & cons.

• 3 weeks later...

It can be paricularly satisfying to bring a woman to orgasm who expects you to be selfish and only concerned with yourself, but it is not without its consequences.

I met a girl in a disco once - Lollypop I believe it was. She was eyeing me but didn't want to dance and I didn't want to shout/chat. After closing time (near dawn) we crossed paths again up by the AM-PM. I was exhausted but lonely, so I asked her if she wanted to come sleep with me - no sex, only sleep. Those really were my intentions at the time, and I definitely was not in the mood to deal with any commerce. She agreed immediately.

But when I saw her in her panties in the dimly lighted room, I got incredibly turned on. She really had a beautiful body. I took the gentle approach - soft slow kisses, whispers, dancing tongues, light touches over her whole body, admiring everything, ... One of the keys to many women's excitement is contained in the phrase "not yet". It's teasing and anticipation, and it takes patience, but it's fun too.

Anyway, tired as I was, I really got into it. She felt good, smelled good, and tasted good, and after finally going to work with my tongue on her nether regions, she gradually worked up to an absolutely crashing orgasm. She was freaked out, like "what the fuck was that? what have you done to me?" Believe me, it was no act.

Skip to the next night. I told her I would meet her at the bar where she worked - some low volume walk-up thing a few blocks away from Thermae. I didn't say when I would be there, and I took the liberty of doing some browsing elsewhere before showing up. When I arrived she was in a state of utter dispair. She had convinced herself that I was not going to show up and had started drinking. She was drunk and borderline hysterical, despite my reassurances that I had been looking forward to seeing her. Back in my hotel room it took me a very long time to calm her down. She was crying her eyes out and saying something like "you can die me" which I began to think meant that she was telling me that I could kill her if I wanted. Now that's hysterical.

Clearly the woman had issues from some earlier disappointmentes in her life, but I couldn't help feeling a little like I had created a monster in my endeavor to get this woman as turned on as I possibly could the night before.

Says MaiLuk:

I think about how I met Ae three nights before on Sukumvhit .... And tonight, when this time she found me wandering on Suk alone, she again failed to mention her requirements.
:dunno:

She rolls away from me, rests her head on the pillow, stares at the wall and says softly: "I not come."

Wow. I've never seen such disappointment. I try to console her - "Listen I'm sorry I not make you come OK?"

"I angry with you."

This makes me laugh. I say: "I don't care."

She turns and looks at me: "You not care if I come?"

"I care if you come, I always wait for girl if that is what she wants. But I don't care if your angry, that is your problem."

I look at her, she is genuinely frustrated by this experience. She obviously changed her mind about wanting me to come, but forgot to cancel the standing order to fire at will before the battle was finished.

Its 4am, a long day and night of drinking has me aching to lay down and pass out. But a fine lady needs to get off here in my hotel in the middle of the dark Bangkok night.

So I make up my mind.

Its going to be hard work for me, but a sense of duty propels me forward. I slide out of the bed, open the desk drawer, pull out the large object that is rolled up inside a t-shirt. I smuggled it in right under the nose of Thai customs. She is sitting up, eyeing me suspiciously. I tell her "I have something for you."

I unfurl the monster and speak in my best scarface voice: "Say hello to my little friend."

A very wide smile crosses her lips, a happy BG is a good BG. But I underestimated my girl: She (we) went at it with the little friend until 6:30am, and somewhere in between I even got it up again and we went at it that way for awhile, but in the two and a half hours she never came once. We tried all positions and every way possible, I mean every way. I was astonished at what she was willing to try in her quest for release. We were both sweating like we had been in the shower, and breathing like marathoners. No matter, she not come.

In the middle of things, she said "If you use your tongue I come." That is the only way we hadn't tried.

This girl does the Soi 7 Biergarten/Thermae circuit, for how many years I don't know, but based on the things we did to her with the long double headed friend I suspected she was a very long time pro. Call me cautious, call me callous, a selfish prick. My tongue stays put.

So its 6:30am she still has not come, but she was one hell of a horny girl having the time of her life. When we finished I ordered breakfast, told her she could sleep but I had to be up in a few hours, she said she has to sleep all day before hitting biergarten at 7pm...

That's interesting. :) Could be just coincidence but, you don't wear an emerald signet ring and use a Harley Zippo lighter do you? I was with a bird called Ae from Soi 7 Beergarden last week and, once we got back to her S/T hotel (500baht ST ;)), she whipped her knickers off and a well-lubricated, slightly rusty chunky Zippo lighter plus a tarnished sovereign ring tumbled out of her slack fanny whilst she strode purposefully to the shower. :o

jack ::

Archived