Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

Sorry, sayjann, but dressing up like a member of KISS is sooooooooooooo 1990 ...

(btw, is Gene Simmons tongue real ?)

2 things i remember.

my ex boss was a user of various substances(obviously out of work)and wore eye-liner to work and was a ridicule to other staff but he could'nt understand the comments... :shakehead

he soon learned he was an object of ridicule when a relative of mine confronted him one day in front of many staff and called him a poof and really embarrassed him,the comments went down well.

the 'night manager' of my fave bar in Patong is famous for his tongue....it is ssssoooo long and meaty.

i've seen him on request to try and touch his eyebrows but he never quite managed it,but the bridge of his nose is easy for him.

many pix of him on the bars facebook page with female tourists wanting their photo with him and his tongue hanging out.

i wish my dick was as long........... :sad:

Simmons had/has nothing on my mates tongue. :nono:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I find out who the expat scumbag is who's writing emails for my Patts GFE, I plan to enact a terrible vengeance. Its probably one of you jokers. :angryfire:

Yes, I know how the girls use email to solicit ongoing 'aid packages', and I've even helped a couple of gals myself, but our correspondence went from a few lines along the lines of 'thanks for a great time' and 'see you in 2 years, Tilac' to this:

Hi, I hope you happy. But anyway, I'll wait and talk to you before and you will never forget you and want you to know that I love and miss you always.............................LOVE U

Guys, I know its important to make it look like 'Thaiglish', but please dont throw the 'L' word into a perfectly good professional relationship based purely on lust and a mutual appetite for vast quantities of food and drink. We probably spent 10% of our time actually bonking and the rest eating, drinking and laughing - that's my idea of a holiday. No walking around hand-in-hand (the horror..), no babytalk, no vows of undying adoration etc - I left that shit behind in 2002.

FWIW, I believe she genuinely enjoyed the sex, but its irrelevant. The instant she left that hotel room, her thoughts would have been about the important things - sleep, money, food, face and money. Did I mention money ? They sure as hell wouldnt have been about 'lurv' - this is a woman who has left two kids back in the province to work as a hooker - something to bear in mind when you put your next email together. She could be using the time-honoured copy-and-paste, but its still annoying. Fortunately, I've noticed that there are plenty of other fish in Pattaya's abundant seas :grinyes:

Archived