Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

J

I have had a few try to "fake" with me.

Mostly you can just tell by how it feels when they do...... ::

I do appreciate it when they are honest about how they feel. :) I try my best to make everyone feel as good as I can. ::

You win some and you loose some....I might just be getting old....

::

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says jasmine:

Hi,

[color:"red"] Can you tell if they fake orgasms?
[/color]

Gentlemen, I want to know also.

Cheers!
:D

Wow...we are really getting deep here. Well, let me ask you that question as a woman since I am a woman also. If after you met a guy a couple hours later he had his cock inside of you, would you have an orgasm? Would you feel like or want to have an orgasm? I think these girls are no different then us in that they have the same feelings as we do about these things. They have just learned to adapt in order to survive under the circumstances that they have been dealt with.

Also if they do fake an orgasm they do it because they have learned that the more they build up a guys ego the better. So let's not think of these girls as somehow different then us. We need to ask those questions of ourselves first because we are all human beings here although sometimes I really wonder if that is true when I read this board. It could be that some of us really aren't...

definitely, if you stick to the ones whom you find fun to flirt with, and feel a little something special in the way she inter-acts with you as you meet and talk, you will find that more than a few are very eager to please, not you only, but themselves too. I believe, as a latin guy, you'll pick up easily on the promising ones. It's a feel you get when she's doing more than sitting next to you, and giggling stupidly, but has little attentions towards you, acts pleasantly, and you feel special, like ther's only you and her, though there are a 1000 guys+ in the same street, attempting to get and do the same thing as you.

Hi cornelius,

My answers would be:

Mostly no, but sometimes yes I am sure.

Yes

Yes

On the last point, faking orgasms, maybe I am missing something but it seems to me that it would be very difficult to fake. I am not talking about any moaning or screaming or writhing about but what happens inside which is easy to feel and detect - and if you don't, she hasn't had an orgasm.

Khwai

>Women can fake orgasms

>Men can fake whole relationships

Some silly German magazine (was on sale at supermarkets at the checkouts 15yrs ago) had a headline:

"35% of men fake their orgasam while masturbating"

and provided some fake statistics and interviews. Our buddies from Deutcshland may know what paper it was...

Can we, men, really do that?

This subject was touched upon in another thread, glad somebody brough it up specifically.

Do most BG girls really enjoy sex with their "customers"?

Depends. BG's vary considerably in their enjoyment of sex, and their customers vary considerably in their sexual attractiveness and ability. I think in your usual short time encounter or one night stand the girl could not give a damn, and not be particularly interested in an orgasm. She's there to serve her customer. In my experience, if you spend longer time with a girl and there is at least some chemistry there, the sex gets better as you become more comfortable with eachother, and she enjoys it more.

I am of the opinion that BG's learn to enjoy the sex at least somewhat or they don't last long in the profession. Newer girls tend to be less into it. Though there are exceptions. I was one girls second customer and she was obviously enjoying herself emensely with me. No doubt they become much more accustomed to having sex with stangers, something which by their nature is much more appealing to men than women.

I like another poster, get maximum enjoyment of my time with a girl if she is enjoying herself too. I find my efforts to be a decent lover are usually rewarded.

Is it common for you to make them come?

Again, depends. Another variable here is that women vary considerably in the ease with which they have orgasms.

Can you tell if they fake orgasms? ;)

Depends. Mostly on how much sexual experience you've got I'd say. Most girls I am with for a short encounter (ST or 1 night) do not bother to fake it. Not to say they don't enjoy it, but they don't try to fake orgasm if it's just not there. Thankfully, since I find faked orgasms to be a big turn off. I believe I usually can tell if a woman is faking, and am usually very aware my partners arousal level. Sometimes there are clear signs that an orgasm was genuine.

IMO

Hi,

Just goes with experience. There is no mistaking a serious orgasm from a woman. But because you are newbie, one thing you might want to keep in mind. Thai girls generaly are not screamers. If they are shouting "Fuck me, fuck me good", it's probably what they've been told to do, to satistfy you, as a farang customer. That is not in their nature. If you can feel the inside of their pussy blow up huge, feel that hard ball at the end, and see/feel them squirting liquid, it's for real.

I often tell them, "I like make you come. You show me how." It can get very interesting. You'll be surprised by the varied responses. Be honest with them, they'll very often be honest with you. Your efforts will be rewarded 10 fold the next go-around with them.

HT

Questions and answers:

You can't get a generalised answer to these questions. Each BG is

a distinct individual, and so is each customer. Take1,000 BGs and

1000 customers and you have 1,000,000 combinations. In other

words, it depends.

A one-off purely physical short-time is very different from repeated

encounters with a regular BG where a real GF relationship may

develop.

BGs are in the business for money. However Thais have that

wonderful sanuk attitude, and will tend to make any activity fun

rather than a chore = mixing business with pleasure.

On the matter of faking orgasms: yes some will fake, paradoxically

those that care for the customer and want to make him feel good.

I've caught quite a few, it's very easy. Just pretend you come,

and if she "comes" within 3 seconds she is almost certainly faking.

Archived