Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

I think yes.......

when they go with a customer i think they give themselfs 100% but you should also know no matter what they say or do is that they left there BRAIN at home. go figure it out

Akarr

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with worldwalkers post 100%

I will just add 2 things. Firstly, don't expect it to be anything near as good as sex with a girlfriend you are crazy about, or a new girlfriend who you have fancied for ages. It may be as good for you, but it never has been for me. I think girls struggle to enjoy sex with someone they don't know, and this is where a BGs "professionalism" comes into play. Secondly, I think the ones who do enjoy it must have some little switch inside their head which reads "just imagine that you love this guy", which they can throw at a moments notice. Some of them don't have this switch, and it shows.

Girls give sex to get what they need (not saying that they dont enjoy the physical pleasure), be that love in relationships, or money in the BG scene.

Hello,

Just found out you are a woman, love it.

I had to look at some experience I have had.

[color:"red"] If after you met a guy a couple hours later he had his cock inside of you, would you have an orgasm?[/color]

It is possible dear Daddydog to have an orgasm if the chemistry is right.

[color:"red"] Also if they do fake an orgasm they do it because they have learned that the more they build up a guys ego the better. So let's not think of these girls as somehow different then us. We need to ask those questions of ourselves first because we are all human beings here although sometimes I really wonder if that is true when I read this board. It could be that some of us really aren't... [/color]

I never think these women are different than me in the case of being a woman. I am a selfish woman, faking to boost a man's ego is a waste of time.

However, I feel that if these women fake, they are doing their job to make the customer happy. I am doing my job to make my client happy at work (even though I want to smack them at times), so these women are doing the same thing, that is making the customer happy.

Thanks for your writing.

Cheers! :D

Hi,

[color:"red"] Girls give sex to get what they need (not saying that they dont enjoy the physical pleasure), [/color]

Want you and others to know that some women share their bodies with their selected partners for a simple pleasure of sharing!!! It is harder for women to share with strangers, however, ones should do the best in whatever profession ones are in.

Cheers!

Hi Cornelius, in my opinion ST = no orgasm, or faking it. LT = possible orgasm if she genually likes you and enjoys your company, but she's still there for the money. LTGF = yes, definately orgasm, in fact demands it. Mine gets totally pissed if I come before her, and gives me hell until its up, up and away some time later. ::

I am of the opinion that BG's learn to enjoy the sex at least somewhat or they don't last long in the profession

----------------------------

On the other hand, there are girls who went too soon/young in the "profession", and it may have killed the physical feeling for them. Surely, we all have experienced TGs who were great, fun company, and a corpse at night. nevertheless I must say that 10, 15 years ago, nightlife girls were, on average, not as good and skilled as now. I am usually not graphic, but i would say that BJs back then were as few as anals now, maybe even less.

>>>no matter what they say or do is that they left there BRAIN at home<<<

did you have that attitude before your girlfriend married another guy, or is it just a result of that experience?

Archived